Sign in to follow this  
Soviet Tiger

It's Raining, It's Pouring! - You better watch out!

Warning: Contains Profanity. Reader Discretion is advised.

I logged in the game in Polana grocery, since last night the server crashed while I was in it. I also noticed my backpack was cleared of my items :/ but, no biggy. I left the town and shot a cow for meat, and realized I didn't have an axe to cut a tree. I could've sworn I had an axe.... Then I notice across the field is a Helicopter crash site, I use my binoculars and see a M107 or As50 by the wreck!

But that's when it happened. I heard something behind me. It was a little kid singing- "It's raining, it's pouring...." I turned around and saw the axe murderer running at me. Now I had seen videos of this type thing before and knew that screaming would only give the guy his satisfaction. So I took on the role of big black man- Derrel. I started yelling in direct chat at him ( after I shot him with my Lee Enfield, which did nothing- Nice HAX bro) Saying "Cmon Nigga, whatchu got, you ain't got shit, nigga. Man you a pussy, can't do shit man. Man I tear yo ass up, dawg. Man you better stay back or I'll fuck yo shit nigga."

His first swing broke my legs, and he finished me off ( nothing I could do). He then whispered to me "I got you now..." <---- Yeah, real scary, sOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOOooooo Scared. -_-

So yeah. I was hoping my black voice scared him more than he scared me. :P

• Like 3

Script kiddies use that hack and go around and troll people. It's a bit weird, that there are so many of them...

He means this thread is bad. And you should feel bad.

lol, Okay. I don't mind what anyone thinks, I just felt that something like that had to be shared. I'm sure you would agree.

Edit: I don't feel bad for anybody, especially when I'm supposed to. So... no.

Edited by Soviet Tiger

You should have fapped & moaned over the mic

That woulda spooked him! :)

But in all seriousness sounds like a fun time!

• Like 1

Is there actually anyone who cares about profanity in here? It's like in the American films: You can show all kinds of weird and depraved violence, but show a tit or a butt, and it's immediately NC17...

Otherwise: Fapping and moaning FTW!

Edited by kebman

Aha same thing happened to us. These hackers copy youtube videos and streams -_-. So this kid joined our server, destroyed our vehicles, gave us rides and then killed us.So my whole clan decided to cuss this kid out. (no admins on at the time) He was only like 15, and, well since we couldnt just cuss him out (he would have come back) we got his address, his telephone number, his facebook, his ip address, his skype and his youtube. Well after that he got scared spawned us in the Thunder Dome, and said "there guys take whatever you wanted." But we procceded to still cuss him out, for you kno playing like a bitch. and well he left the server and hasnt been back since.

BTW he never changed his name, (tracking him using dayz commander) and he hasnt been to our server since.

OP, I can assure you no one thought you were black. And I can assure you that if the script kiddy was black you just made him murdering you just that much more enjoyable to him. In fact, I would love to find that script just to find you and murder you in game.

Is there actually anyone who cares about profanity in here? It's like in the American films: You can show all kinds of weird and depraved violence, but show a tit or a butt, and it's immediately NC17...

Otherwise: Fapping and moaning FTW!

Yep, I've had my wrists slapped for swearing.

Aha same thing happened to us. These hackers copy youtube videos and streams -_-. So this kid joined our server, destroyed our vehicles, gave us rides and then killed us.So my whole clan decided to cuss this kid out. (no admins on at the time) He was only like 15, and, well since we couldnt just cuss him out (he would have come back) we got his address, his telephone number, his facebook, his ip address, his skype and his youtube. Well after that he got scared spawned us in the Thunder Dome, and said "there guys take whatever you wanted." But we procceded to still cuss him out, for you kno playing like a bitch. and well he left the server and hasnt been back since.

BTW he never changed his name, (tracking him using dayz commander) and he hasnt been to our server since.

I would love to know how to do this to someone. Please share his name so we can watch out for him on other servers

lol, Okay. I don't mind what anyone thinks, I just felt that something like that had to be shared. I'm sure you would agree.

Edit: I don't feel bad for anybody, especially when I'm supposed to. So... no.

Who cares what people think man...i found this interesting to read.

Thanks for the good post.