Sign in to follow this  
Sister Fister

Murdering people with the enfield.

Nothing fancy. See title.

Evaluate the following for discussion:

Lee Enfield is one of the best guns for banditry in the game. It is however, one of the worst pve guns. This makes it balanced.

Videos related:

Edited by Sister Fister

the guns in general have to be looked over. as much as i love the enfield , it is one beast of a starter weapon. Pretty sure I have more kills with the enfield than all the assault rifles put together . Drop 10 players/Zombies with no effort , aim down that iron and say goodnight. They really need to sort and organize the weapons in this game.

post a video of someone who is good at shooting, then we can evaluate.

• Like 4

post a video of someone who is good at shooting, then we can evaluate.

I love the enfield but I can't stand videos with crosshairs and nametags on...

So rate the gun from your personal use of it.

Edited by Sister Fister

In before more of the "Baaahhh I hate nametags and crosshairs because it gives people the ability to kill me when I already suck" comments.

Lee Enfield. Best troll weapon of 2012.

"Nice AS50, I think I'll take it"

-Dinner Bell-

"Thanks."

On a side note, what the fuck was that talking in the background? "Please stay away from my ass!"

So rate the gun from your personal use of it.

pretty good starter weapon. i personally prefer the winchester, because imo its more versatile, even if enfield outperforms it in some points.

as for best banditry weapon, i would argue thats its a matter of personal preference. if OP has most fun with the enfield, its the best gun for him. i am rather fond of the m24, even though i lost mine due to an unfortunate incident at the NWAF *cough*

on a side note, FFS turn off your tv when you are recording a video for youtube. especially when its as obnoxious as in the first vid.

Edited by e47

haha that guy at the end, i love that you can hear people eat/drink. my most memorable moment was walking from balotta to cherno, and for once I decided to take the treeline (i tend to find people on the coast so I usually go that way). running along, I suddenly hear *munch munch munch*.... hit the deck, turn around and see some guy hiding under a tree, facing hte road. easiest GPS I ever got.

also, haters gonna hate. i love the enfield. if it didn't attract so many damn zombies I would use it more often.

as much as I love punishing potential bandits i still think it's better to let the zombies finish them here's my little story, about 35 minutes ago I was sitting on top of the fire station in electro waiting for a friend when i see a new spawn with an Enfield running my way throwing flares and smoke grenades picking up as much attention as possible he starts heading towards the fire station so i do the honourable thing and shot him in the leg with my M14 aim and he's instantly knocked unconscious and promptly devoured by zombies. sorry harry, least my friend got some starting gear.

Using the enfield is a death sentence unless you're out in the wilderness or have a good escape plan ready. I read about it but still managed to underestimate how many zeds it pulls and from how far away.

Lee-enfield : Never again

In before more of the "Baaahhh I hate nametags and crosshairs because it gives people the ability to kill me when I already suck" comments.

Lee Enfield. Best troll weapon of 2012.

"Nice AS50, I think I'll take it"

-Dinner Bell-

"Thanks."

On a side note, what the fuck was that talking in the background? "Please stay away from my ass!"

Damn, am I in the poem section again?

Lee Enfield is one of the best guns for banditry in the game.

M14 AIM > Lee Enfield

20 rounds > 10 rounds

Semi automatic > bolt action

Red dot sight > iron sights

8000 dmg > 6700 dmg

The M14 Aim is basically a Lee Enfield on steroids

M14 AIM > Lee Enfield

20 rounds > 10 rounds

Semi automatic > bolt action

Red dot sight > iron sights

8000 dmg > 6700 dmg

The M14 Aim is basically a Lee Enfield on steroids

Yea but how often do you find M14's outside of guys duping them? I've been playing 2 weeks now and I've yet to find one..

Edited by crockett

Found several in simple deerstands

Of course, the LE is way more common than the M14