aliensinmybrain

You were kicked from game

everything was working fine till patch 1.6. I downloaded from the website copy and pasted. Now everytime i try and join a server it kicks me before I can click ok.

Same problem here, can't log in...

I tried like 20 times... it always bug in receiving data ....

Same here - I get kicked as soon as I see the playerlist. Weird.

^This

I'm redownloading the 1.6 patch hoping it fixes it. But it's taking forever.

USA download are at 1.5.8.4 ?

Maybe they need to release a new version =|

Redownloading just the code file seems to have done the trick. Weird.

Same thing is happening to me on 1.6.0.1. I never make it farther than the map lobby where you click "OK." Tried doing what Azimov said, but it didn't change.

This is really starting to piss me off, i've had this problem for two days. I get into lobby click ok and get stuck on last bit of receiving data and then get kicked. Or like earlier today i get red chained while receiving data and my internet literally times out and doesn't work for hours.

Same issue here. before it was the battleye client not responding issue, now every server I join, loads and when I get to requesting the character creation info it boots me back to the lounge area.

Things I've tried to do to remedy this issue.

-Re-downloaded and installed the Mod again.

-made sure I put the Md5 txt file in the addon folder.

-rebooted

Got it working. I'm talking only about getting kicked before being able to click 'ok,' not sure exactly on other people's problems. I just re downloaded all of Dayz, and updated to the arma 2 beta version.

This is really starting to piss me off' date=' i've had this problem for two days. I get into lobby click ok and get stuck on last bit of receiving data and then get kicked. Or like earlier today i get red chained while receiving data and my internet literally times out and doesn't work for hours.

[/quote']

I highly doubt the game is making your internet disconnect, more likely your connection is just terrible.

Suddenly having same issues as soon as I enter a server 5 secs then " You were kicked from the game"

Been playing fine last night on 1.7.1.4 now today I get this everytime.

Just got this game today and im having the same issue i just wanted to slay some zs not spend my day tinkering with files please some one help.

Been 10 hours now and still nothing help plz im to tired to try any more hopfuly tomorrow will be better