TheMachine

Why I kill unarmed players

happy to say i play on a locked server where the community is awsome and we remove morons ......ofc its a sandbox but your way of gameplay adds nothing to the community ,personally i would like to help the players gear up then have a enjoyable battle against a well equipped team up north where skill/tactics actually counts ...

So why are you playing dayz when you should be playing arma?

• Like 1

dont care .....we have a amazing community and its no secret

if u think they are going to ban our server because we dont allow morons and hackers then keep dreaming :P

I kill all unnarmed guys. Mostly for pleasure but also for safety. Ive seend alot of players lately hiding theire weapon in their backpack. And when they say im friendly i dont have a gun. The armed player doesnt suspect anything until he takes the gun out of his bag and blows your head off.

happy to say i play on a locked server where the community is awsome and we remove morons ......ofc its a sandbox but your way of gameplay adds nothing to the community ,personally i would like to help the players gear up then have a enjoyable battle against a well equipped team up north where skill/tactics actually counts ...

"how dare you morons do something i dislike in a sandbox game, luckily I breach the server hosting rules and cheat by locking servers down <smug face>"

if u think they are going to ban our server because we dont allow morons and hackers then keep dreaming :P

They aren't going to blacklist you for not allowing 'morons and hackers', they're going to blacklist you for violating the rules of hosting a server.

ie. - not fucking locking it.

Locked servers are a breach of the hosting rules, and they do get caught, it's just a matter of time. Can't wait to see your whine post in hosting.

its been running for a while now .....wow you guys are butthurt :P

over what?

being able to log on a locked server to restock supplies then switching to a real server to test your new guns out just to die in a few minutes over and over again?

must be a fun game just sitting around drinking pond water and eating pig meat around a camp fire all day

I actually was a big game hunter for a few years in real life but it got expensive. I used to hunt Elk up in North Dakota and it was thrilling. I hunt new spawns in Dayz now, they're remarkably similar and just as skittish. I use an AS50 no scope style, just prowling up and down the coast on a peddle bike.

I started to collect mementos of my various kills by keeping their painkillers but it's gotten to be a problem with storage. I've actually had to buy two extra accounts for storage along with my 17 tents dispersed over 3 different servers. Say what you want about me, but this is a near 1:1 simulation of the thrill of a hunt in real life. Elk don't shoot back in real life, although they don't yell "please don't" in real life either -- That's just a bonus.

Edited by itputsthelotion
  • Like 1

over what?

being able to log on a locked server to restock supplies then switching to a real server to test your new guns out just to die in a few minutes over and over again?

must be a fun game just sitting around drinking pond water and eating pig meat around a camp fire all day

actually i did not say that ....that is what you must do

we play completely on our server with a decent community ,plz read my post if you feel the need to comment in future :P

actually i did not say that ....that is what you must do

we play completely on our server with a decent community ,plz read my post if you feel the need to comment in future :P

What's the server called? Sounds pretty cool, I'm a friendly guy. I usually run around Cherno with a Winchester and a backpack full of blood bags just handing out transfusions.

It is hard to take someone seriously when they have a photo of them holding a weapon (finger on the trigger) and not looking ahead.

Bro, I know what I'm doing.

Well if the gun is loaded, no you don't

What's the server called? Sounds pretty cool, I'm a friendly guy. I usually run around Cherno with a Winchester and a backpack full of blood bags just handing out transfusions.

we are not a carebear server ;P ,we just like friendly players who like to work together in small teams and play to the games strengths ,ie using tactics and skill as it is after all based on a military sim

if i could safely give out the info here i would but sadly as proved above we have a community ready to report me or wish that our server is closed just because we dont want to be over run with hackers or like the Op killing unarmed new players for pretty much no gain apart from that they will not get his beans ...

Edited by simonjames

So, he has a valid point, though I would like to point out something else. While he is securing himself against any possible backstabbing, i don't believe that purging "the entire town" for a reason like "what has to be done" are the best choice in words for garnering favor. That is what you are trying to do, right? The reason you posted on here is because you wanted to point out and justify to the community (and maybe to yourself?) your play style. I believe that if you have to justify it, it needs looking at, maybe a little soul searching.

Someone said earlier that maybe the reason you shoot them is because shooting them is much harder than running through the rigamaroo of identifying their intent, helping them, or just simply letting them pass you by. You're an experienced player... you know how to hide and not draw attention to yourself... right?

For me, this is where the fun would come in :)

Another point would be to say that opening fire on the completely (or supposedly) unarmed might leave you vulnerable to someone else. The fella who has been playing the stealth game and is as well geared as you might have the jump on you because you're firing every few minutes in a crowded town, and he is not. Therefore would it not stand to reason that he would have the first shot, should you two meet and possibly win the day?

Again, for me... You're my favorite target. Especially when i just spawned in and hopped to the first barn I could find to grab an enfield or a winny.

As a final note: Why slaves? Your word choices seem very poor indeed. I wonder if maybe that's why they killed you... Why not temporary teammates that you hold at an arms length because you're not sure what they'll do? And why give them anything? Take them on whatever loot run you're on. Let them find food, weapons, whatever. Teach them the game by letting them shadow you. If you really feel uncomfortable with someone you don't know having a gun, them just avoid them. Goes back to my earlier point about why you're even shooting them in the first place. You're a top notch player. I can tell by the way you talk that you consider yourself such. You know how to avoid a fight.

Walk softly, but carry a big stick.

There, have at it. I'm off to lunch :D

The fact that you run around towns expecting to kill unarmed players makes you look like a butthurt noob that can't kill someone with skill. If you are so badass come up in the hills above cherno and elektro and eliminate the real targets. Not saying it's wrong to kill an unarmed player (because I do it if I run into one occasionally) but to come on the forums and brag about killing players who can't defend themselves is a pretty low act. Grow some balls

OP is a douchebag period There is always a good excuse for even the most stupid behavior, it doesn"t make it any less stupid...

• Like 2

@iputsthelotion

Yeah...appropriate name and avatar pic....

Anywho...bandits shoot unarmed players for the same reason they shoot armed players who wave to them. Because they don't fight back. It's not about threats, it's about seizing on an advantage in a game where killing people makes certain players feel good.

• Like 1

sadly as proved above we have a community ready to report me or wish that our server is closed just because we dont want to be over run with hackers or like the Op killing unarmed new players for pretty much no gain apart from that they will not get his beans ...

No, it's because your server is breaking the hosting rules, you dumb fuck.

we are not a carebear server ;P ,we just like friendly players who like to work together in small teams and play to the games strengths ,ie using tactics and skill as it is after all based on a military sim

if i could safely give out the info here i would but sadly as proved above we have a community ready to report me or wish that our server is closed just because we dont want to be over run with hackers or like the Op killing unarmed new players for pretty much no gain apart from that they will not get his beans ...

what tactics and skill do you need to employ on a completely locked server

the last time i checked animals generally move in a straight line

and zombies sometimes move left and right

i must be missing something

• Like 1

Bro, I know what I'm doing.

yea your seriously being a douchebag in game..

who knows how many new players may have uninstalled the game after being killed over and over while just trying to get used to the first few minutes of the game..

your a real HERO !!!..

people like you are whats caused the state of the community here to tumble almost as quick as the hacker problem..

Edited by Siberian

The simile was in no way comparable and thus the original logic is flawed. Again your statement is oozing with irony.

Care for a war of words?

I love guys like you.

what tactics and skill do you need to employ on a completely locked server

the last time i checked animals generally move in a straight line

and zombies sometimes move left and right

i must be missing something

no you are missing a lot if you have never experienced small gang warfare fighting over zones with the added danger of zombies ,sadly instead of actually thinking this through you want to try to force me to play on a server where some pro player is going to kill me when i am unarmed .....no thanks i will stick to where i am

edit ....i get this is a sandbox but if you cant see the OP is a douchebag you should team up ,i think you will be life long friends

Edited by simonjames
  • Like 2

Care for a war of words?

I love guys like you.

I love guys like you too.

If it wasn't for guys like you, I wouldn't look as awesome as I do.

Feel free to PM me the name, I'll keep it hush-hush.

Edited by itputsthelotion