TheMachine

Why I kill unarmed players

They're a threat - simple as.

They naturally try to get weapons, then they're 'armed players'.

In fact, when they're unarmed is by far the best time to kill them, they're like fat suckling hogs who aren't quite ripe, but may still yield a bounty of ham.

3 rounds from my AKM isn't a high price to pay for what loot they may hold and the elimination of a potential threat.

Nothing cruel about it either, quick and painless, just taking care of business.

Sometimes I like to explain to them why they're being killed so they know it's not just a random act.

Cherno was infested with unarmed players earlier, we had to cleanse the whole city.

If you're unarmed, you shouldn't expect better treatment, in fact you should act accordingly, knowing you can't fight back against someone who is.

Hide a little better, whine a little less.

• Like 18

"I kill unarmed player because eventually they'll be armed"

"I better kill myself, I'll die anyways later"

Flawless logic

• Like 31

We got a badass over here, etc.

Nope, not a badass, just a realistic player.

I simply do what needs to be done...

• Like 2

It's not like you actually eliminate a threat.

Not sure if you knew, but players respawn. Don't tell anyone.

• Like 14

It is hard to take someone seriously when they have a photo of them holding a weapon (finger on the trigger) and not looking ahead.

• Like 17

In fact, when they're unarmed is by far the best time to kill them, they're like fat suckling hogs who aren't quite ripe, but may still yield a bounty of ham.

3 rounds from my AKM isn't a high price to pay for what loot they may hold and the elimination of a potential threat.

Nothing cruel about it either, quick and painless, just taking care of business.

Sometimes I like to explain to them why they're being killed so they know it's not just a random act.

Cherno was infested with unarmed players earlier, we had to cleanse the whole city.

If you're unarmed, you shouldn't expect better treatment, in fact you should act accordingly, knowing you can't fight back against someone who is.

Killing unarmed players = easy

Helping unarmed players = harder

That's why you kill unarmed players.

• Like 8

It's not like you actually eliminate a threat.

Not sure if you knew, but players respawn. Don't tell anyone.

Word on the street is, they do not respawn where you shoot them. SHOCK.

what a bad troll ....

your argument would be semi valid if they did not spawn again 2 mins later but sadly your just another internet troll

2 minutes? Shit bro, i need to know what server you're playing on to spawn so fast!

Doesn't even matter, 2 minutes or the usual 5.

They'll spawn away from me, that's all that matters.

I want them away from me or laying lifeless on the ground.

Why is that those who kill unarmed/fresh spawn/new players feel the need to come on the forums and post some sort of self-serving, self-justifying drivel?

Enjoy the 'bounty of ham', that bandage collection of yours must be awesome.

• Like 22

If they are un armed they are basicly slaves since they cant fight back, you can make them an ally instead of wasting 3 shots on them, Besides, what you are really doing is just being an ass to new players, for no reason other than you dont want them to ever get ahead of you.

• Like 3

Nope, not a badass, just a realistic player.

I simply do what needs to be done...

Next time keep your eye on that noob so they don't get the drop on you taking their hatchet off toolbelt again, then you won't have to live in fear. :lol:

• Like 2

The irony of this statement will be lost on you, I'm sure.

I think it was lost on you, that's for certain.

It is hard to take someone seriously when they have a photo of them holding a weapon (finger on the trigger) and not looking ahead.

Bro, I know what I'm doing.

This kind of threads got the same value of those whining because they have been killed.

it seems legit to me

what is to prevent said unarmed player from following you around and looting your backpack (no looting animations for when someone is accessing a backpack)

or spotting an enfield in a corner and then shooting you in the back

even 1 shot to the head with a makarov will kill anybody unless they are behind a window

I've tried to take slaves before, but they always try to rise up against their slavemaster.

It's really frustrating, especially when you've given them food and water and kept them safe from zombies.

So now I just don't take any chances.

Edited by TheMachine

2 minutes? Shit bro, i need to know what server you're playing on to spawn so fast!

Doesn't even matter, 2 minutes or the usual 5.

They'll spawn away from me, that's all that matters.

I want them away from me or laying lifeless on the ground.

happy to say i play on a locked server where the community is awsome and we remove morons ......ofc its a sandbox but your way of gameplay adds nothing to the community ,personally i would like to help the players gear up then have a enjoyable battle against a well equipped team up north where skill/tactics actually counts ...

I think it was lost on you, that's for certain.

The simile was in no way comparable and thus the original logic is flawed. Again your statement is oozing with irony.

happy to say i play on a locked server where the community is awsome and we remove morons ......ofc its a sandbox but your way of gameplay adds nothing to the community ,personally i would like to help the players gear up then have a enjoyable battle against a well equipped team up north where skill/tactics actually counts ...

can only hope that locked server becomes blacklisted in the next couple of minutes

happy to say i play on a locked server where the community is awsome and we remove morons

Shame you can't even tell us what server that is because it'd be locked down for breaching the hosting rules like morons.