TheMachine

Why I kill unarmed players

you want to try to force me to play on a server where some pro player is going to kill me when i am unarmed .....no thanks i will stick to where i am

"Baww people can kill me so I prefer to play on servers that break the hosting rules."

Can you please explain to me how you are better than the 'hackers'? One of the game requirements is "balls", it says so right there on the main site, so if you need a crutch in order to play I'd suggest you stick to more forgiving games until yours drop.

no you are missing a lot if you have never experienced small gang warfare fighting over zones with the added danger of zombies ,sadly instead of actually thinking this through you want to try to force me to play on a server where some pro player is going to kill me when i am unarmed .....no thanks i will stick to where i am

i think im still missing the point

where is the small gang warefare at (pvp) on a locked private server

i still dont think i am understanding where you are going with this

can you explain how your pvp works in a locked server with only 3 people playing on it?

do each of you guys protect your own deer stand from each other or something?

still not seeing the "tactics" or "skill" or "pvp" on this locked/private server

no you are missing a lot if you have never experienced small gang warfare fighting over zones with the added danger of zombies ,sadly instead of actually thinking this through you want to try to force me to play on a server where some pro player is going to kill me when i am unarmed .....no thanks i will stick to where i am

you can have my beans..

personaly while what your doing maybe agaisnt the ToS, given the current state of hackers and overall sewer level of the PVP greiever problem, i tip my hat to you for making the best use of the current state of DayZ..

shame you dont allow Carebears, im still searching for a server to call home.. im up to my neck in asshats...

• Like 1

They are a threat? With ZERO way to attack you? Get the hell out of here you wanna be tough guy

you can have my beans..

personaly while what your doing maybe agaisnt the ToS, given the current state of hackers and overall sewer level of the PVP greiever problem, i tip my hat to you for making the best use of the current state of DayZ..

shame you dont allow Carebears, im still searching for a server to call home.. im up to my neck in asshats...

Seriously, balls, it's on the main site as a requirement to play the game. I'm not joking.

Why keep playing if it's such a nightmare for you?

No, it's because your server is breaking the hosting rules, you dumb fuck.

ok this is what i have to reply to ? ...sheesh ok some facts

no1 it is not my server and have never said it was

no2 why do you care if we are breaking the tos ? are you the internet police

no3 our community has at peak 30 ish players on our server so small gang pvp is pretty frequent and fun

ok now im bored of all the haters and whiners and going to play some dayz away from hackers and enjoy the game ,i hope you do too

Edited by simonjames
  • Like 1

no1 it is not my server and have never said it was

I never said you're the admin, I said it's "your server" meaning your select group of wusses play on it.

no2 why do you care if we are breaking the tos ? are you the internet police

"Why do you care if people are hacking or griefing? What are you the internet police?" See how retarded that sounds?

We care because your server is breaking the hosting rules and if your admins don't like the rules they shouldn't host. Simple.

I never said you're the admin, I said it's "your server" meaning your select group of wusses play on it.

"Why do you care if people are hacking or griefing? What are you the internet police?" See how retarded that sounds?

We care because your server is breaking the hosting rules and if your admins don't like the rules they shouldn't host. Simple.

that and locked servers means they can easily farm the best stuff then go leave their corpses on real servers when they wanna test out their new toys

over and over and over again

that and locked servers means they can easily farm the best stuff then go leave their corpses on real servers when they wanna test out their new toys

over and over and over again

Aye, true enough. It's like I said to him earlier; What makes the people on his server different from 'hackers'?

The fact that you run around towns expecting to kill unarmed players makes you look like a butthurt noob that can't kill someone with skill. If you are so badass come up in the hills above cherno and elektro and eliminate the real targets. Not saying it's wrong to kill an unarmed player (because I do it if I run into one occasionally) but to come on the forums and brag about killing players who can't defend themselves is a pretty low act. Grow some balls

Thats the main thing I do, tough guy.

I'm not bragging, it's not hard to pop someone while they look up at you with a dull, listless look on their face, as if to say 'why me?'.

It's called doing what needs to be done and it requires a certain kind of strength and conviction.

Your reason is flawed. You shouldn't NEED a reason to kill unarmed. This is dayz. If you want to do it then go ahead. People may not like you for it, but you can still do it.

• Like 1

Personally I feel like I'm doing a valued community service. Every time I empty a 5.56 round into some new spawns skull, I'm teaching them about life. They won't appreciate it now, but down the road they'll look back and secretly recognize that they got that life lesson and it's made them a better person.

Edited by itputsthelotion

Killing unarmed players in cherno and elektro and saying "I did it because they would could kill me later" is such a horrible excuse what you're really trying to say is that you want to play Day Z deathmatch, but theres no fun if the other players can find guns to fight back.

Yesterday I spent 20 minutes on the hill adjacent from the outside firestation in elektro and killed 3 people who I confirmed to be killing unarmed players. After that elektro was actually void of gunfire apart from the odd pistol rounds going off from the super-market, which from the pile of zombies outside the door, was clear what they were defending against.

Get this, I also saw a guy with an AK guiding an unarmed player through elektro and into the firestation. Where they found the guns of one of the confirmed killers and then the left on the road that leads out of elektro.

Not only had I made the city somewhat safer, I also helped get a new guy started on his journey.

• Like 11

i dont stop at stop signs, the will rott and then there´s none.

i don´t eat food because it will be poo later.

i don´t stand up in the morning, at the evening i will lay down again.

i going to like this ..... way of ..... .. im not sure if i can say "thinkink" to this... ... ... yay! got it! ... it´s the way to live :D

Killing unarmed players in cherno and elektro and saying "I did it because they would could kill me later" is such a horrible excuse what you're really trying to say is that you want to play Day Z deathmatch, but theres no fun if the other players can find guns to fight back.

Yesterday I spent 20 minutes on the hill adjacent from the outside firestation in elektro and killed 3 people who I confirmed to be killing unarmed players. After that elektro was actually void of gunfire apart from the odd pistol rounds going off from the super-market, which from the pile of zombies outside the door, was clear what they were defending against.

Get this, I also saw a guy with an AK guiding an unarmed player through elektro and into the firestation. Where they found the guns of one of the confirmed killers and then the left on the road that leads out of elektro.

Not only had I made the city somewhat safer, I also helped get a new guy started on his journey.

Dude, I'd love to do stuff like this. It seems like it's where the fun is :D You have my beans! I think I'll try roaming a city next time I die... which will be soon given my inability to shoot straight :)

The day I KOS unarmed players is the day I realise I've lost my balls if I'm too scared of losing my stuff to play this game any more.

Rule #1: Don't get attached to your stuff.

• Like 3

"it's a sandbox, but I don't like the way you build your sandcastle so it sucks".

I think too many people don't realize that the true absolute beauty of the game is the freedom we have to play how we want.

When we lose that freedom, is when dayz becomes just another zombie game.

• Like 3

"it's a sandbox, but I don't like the way you build your sandcastle so it sucks".

I think too many people don't realize that the true absolute beauty of the game is the freedom we have to play how we want.

This.

I still don't get why people post here to some how justify why they play like a dick.

because he doesn't have one?
  • Like 1

i typically let the person run away. But if they're just standing there in front staring at me... and I see that hatchet disappear probably trying to re-arm a rifle.. I'm not going to second guess but to just blow off their head with my gun.

You shoot the unarmed players. I shoot you. You play bandit. I play sheriff. Fair? :D

Door Gunner: Git some! Git some! Git some, yeah, yeah, yeah! Anyone who runs, is a VC. Anyone who stands still, is a well-disciplined VC! You guys oughta do a story about me sometime!

Private Joker: Why should we do a story about you?

Door Gunner: 'Cuz I'm so fuckin' good! I done got me 157 dead gooks killed. Plus 50 water buffalo, too! Them's all confirmed!

Private Joker: Any women or children?

Door Gunner: Sometimes!

Private Joker: How can you shoot women or children?

Door Gunner: Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?

Edited by kebman

They're a threat - simple as.

They naturally try to get weapons, then they're 'armed players'.

In fact, when they're unarmed is by far the best time to kill them, they're like fat suckling hogs who aren't quite ripe, but may still yield a bounty of ham.

3 rounds from my AKM isn't a high price to pay for what loot they may hold and the elimination of a potential threat.

Nothing cruel about it either, quick and painless, just taking care of business.

Sometimes I like to explain to them why they're being killed so they know it's not just a random act.

Cherno was infested with unarmed players earlier, we had to cleanse the whole city.

If you're unarmed, you shouldn't expect better treatment, in fact you should act accordingly, knowing you can't fight back against someone who is.

Hide a little better, whine a little less.

why complain when these player D/C?

I mean the threat is gone now.

Edited by Orthus
  • Like 1

This thread sounds like a hate group. Nazis talked the same, Racists talk the same, and other haters... So please, try thinking a bit more with your brain, not your ass.

This is just something funny that fits the threat "I don't always shoot people, but when I do... They're unarmed."

Edited by edgaroviz

Truth.

You shoot the unarmed players. I shoot you. You play bandit. I play sheriff. Fair? :D

Sounds like fun! :D

why complain when these player D/C?

I mean the threat is gone now.

It's a game exploit, that's why.

@Male3Dante

Has gamer entitlement gotten that out of hand?

There are other sandcastles than yours in this sandbox. And you're pissing on them. Putting a nametag on people who piss on other kids' sandcastles so that everyone knows that this guy is making all the foul-smelling quicksand isn't ruining your gameplay unless the whole drive behind your gameplay is that you want the freedom to harass other people without people who usually don't harass people singling you out for the exact same harassment.

The free ride is over. Griefers and bandits and murderers are getting called out, and in the near future they will have to defend themselves against random people who will shoot them on sight. Because right now, they don't have to. They think they're clever and stealthy and the perfect hunters and then one day they will take a bullet to the face because someone saw them skulking through the West Woods and said, "Oh, that guy's obviously an asshole...I usually let people go about their business, but not this time."

And then it'll happen again. And again. And again. And again. And then posses will form designed specifically around hunting them into oblivion. And suddenly they'll realize, "Shit...so this is what it's like in a world where people actually want to kill you on sight?"

Edited by BazBake
  • Like 3