JohnSteele

Skins. Where do they spawn?!

Skins. Where do they spawn?!

Further intel is always welcome, like how does the loot look laying on the ground, probability of spawning and screenshots of how they look.

Cheers

-JohnSteele82nd

What the loot looks like isnt needed. It's a new loot, you will notice something new when you see it. My guess on where they spawn is most likely civi buildings (brown house, red brick house, orange infocenter, train station, etc.)

I alrdy found one!

A 'camo green' in the store with the counter, loot looks like a brown rapped in package. The skin I was wearing did not save itself in my inventory or backpack tho, be advised.

They are rare, rocket didn't want to reveal where they're at because it would spoil the adventure, but for one he said they can be found in buildings, and I assume at the crashed helis (Lots of them there)

My guess on how they look is that they'll look like the pouches that you find makarov mags and smoke grenades in...

Even though it has been stated that you cannot loot someones from their dead body, the CODtards will see it and want it (as they don't bother reading patch notes) so beware......

Got a ghilli suit as well. Really awsm.

Also found 2x camo suit in general store.

They are not THAT rare. I found a camo skin in some random house on the beach, and my friend found one an hour later in electro