fifass

This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application

Its not an issue with the addon files.

It is an issue with the server side application (HIVE).

With this update' date=' your client will refuse to work if the server hoster is running an old version. Many server hosters (about 50% of servers) have opted not to use our automated updating and monitoring program and we probably don't have their RDP details. Therefore they are the only ones who can update the files. Contact the server owner and advise them they need to update HIVE.

[/quote']

most of the servers say [1.5.8.4] but If the server says [1.6.0.1] and I have the same update, how do I know if their HIVE is up to date?

i.e. How do I pick one with an up to date HIVE?

ok i initially downloaded the v1.6.0.1 and i get the "no side server application." went back and downloaded the v1.6.0 and was able to get in only to die of hunger and water... while lying the there error you are not running the v1.6.0.1 flashed on and off. SO now im lost. WTF version should i be running bc both parties seem to be at fault.

i downloaded the v1.6.0.1 to in torrent, and i have apply it, and i tried the updated to, and im always in version 1.60.87580 at the lobby ...

i don't understand ..

yep same problem here. Im gather that this is an admin problem and the competent admins are the ones with 50/50 servers that none of us can join.

Long time stalker of this mod... decided to give it a try and hit this wall. Hope the servers are updated soon.

Cheers

Been getting this since 1.6(.0.1).

I'm aware it's a server-side issue, however, the message pops up on every server I have tried, and the chat indicates that there are people online and playing.

This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact DayZ staff.

On every server!!! HELP!!!

PLLLZZZ Helps I love this gaeme.

Basically I'm using steam OA and Seam Free. Last Problem I had was that server went down when I was on a dock. After that I was out in the middle of the woods. I reformatted and re installed everything. Now I have this issue.

My player ID: 11026054

Name: Joaquin

PLZ DEV JESUS SAVE ME OHHHHH LAWDY LOD!!!!!!!!!! QQ QQ QQ QQ

Edit: I used 6 updater.

Edit 2: I updated to latest version as of 6/19/2012, still no go. WTH should I do, maybe email battle eye?!?!?!?

and followed this http://dayzmod.info/images/install.jpg

I am getting this same message all of the sudden. I am updated to 1.7.1.2, and no matter what server I try to connect to, I get this error. And the servers I am trying to connect to indicate that they are running the latest version of the game and beta and there are other players connecting to it. One of the servers had global chat enabled, and I asked what the error meant, and they told me I had to get the latest version.

``

I was able to play for a bit in 1.7.1.2 and then this started happening after the server crashed. Now im getting it on all servers. Whats going on?

I was able to play for a bit in 1.7.1.2 and then this started happening after the server crashed. Now im getting it on all servers. Whats going on?

Same has happened to me as well, was on a server, lost connection then boom, not able to join any server.

same problem here.

Incorrect version. You cant play, even on FULL server!

Doing it for me to. Was able to play for about 45 minutes before I started getting this message. wth is going on?

Just tried re-installing dayZ by deleting @dayZ folder and reinstalling via sixlauncher.

This did not fix the issue.

Getting this same error over and over, and I think my character got deleted in the process of trying different servers, closing/opening 6 launcher, because I hit "i" to check score board and I went from 160+ kills to none.

Dayzwiki said "it's an alpha you're not here to have fun".

That's right, I'm not having fun at all.

Version 1.7.1.2

Launching from 6 launcher

Alot of people in other threads have gotten this after looting the broken shotgun shell hatchet/crowbars.. maybe this is blocking you?

Some of us speculate respawning and wiping your toon would work but no1 has done it and returned to tell the tale as of yet.

Name: Houdii

Player ID: 16013318

Nope, I did not loot hatchet/crowbar/shotgun/shells/whatever.

I was hiding in a barn in FR2 servern heard shooting outside, hid on the 2nd floor with M4A1 CCO SD, kicked from server or lost connection (without warning and server was still running, so I assume kicked), tried to log onto a different server (because of the potential threat of other players), could not log in with the error message (still had my kills when I hit "i"), tried different servers, no more kills when hitting "i".