jackdoe

You destroyed the Crossbow

I know you didnt added to the changelogs nothing about the crossbow, but i think you edited the damage of it.

Last days i was playing with the Crossbow, and i killed zombies with one arrow..... after 1.6 update, i need 2 arrows to kill one f****ing zombie.

Damage was 1 of 2 good points of the crossbow so..... Now the crossbow is useless, worst weapon, and no reason for continue using it.

THANKS Developer team.

(And sorry my english, but i do what i can)

your just a bad aim, i have killed zombies and players all alike with you shot. its not hard you can hit them ANYWERE and do so. learn to aim.

your just a bad aim' date=' i have killed zombies and players all alike with you shot. its not hard you can hit them ANYWERE and do so. learn to aim.

[/quote']

Learn to read.... (AFTER 1.6 update)

some minutes ago from the update. are you killing all this you saying in this minutes?

First of all, im not newbie aimer, and im shooting in the chest, for example. Yesterday in 1.5.8 i killed too many zombies shooting in the chest, today no way.

And be more respectfully, because you dont know what type of player can i be or not. Learn to respect

Xbow has always been 2 shots if you hit the chest... The head is always 1 shot.

mmm..... curious... i killed in the chest with only one shot... and not 1 time.... always...

if the standard damage for crossbow in body is 2 shots, then crossbow is useless as hell.... :(

mmm..... curious... i killed in the chest with only one shot... and not 1 time.... always...

if the standard damage for crossbow in body is 2 shots' date=' then crossbow is useless as hell.... :(

[/quote']

It always have been. For some reason the arrows from the crossbow seem to go on a random trajectory that has nothing to do with where you aim. I've had my crosshair exactly on top of a zombie at 15m and still somehow managed to miss.

It is now taking me 2 bolts to kill a zed' date=' whereas before today it would take me only 1.

[/quote']

thanks god, im not crazy :D

Before patch I was pretty sure it was taking me 2 shots to the chest to take down a zombie. Could be wrong though, I only used crossbow for a small 5 minutes to test it.

i hope they fix the crossbows some more, we should be able to carry lots of arrows on us without it eating our whole inventory. It's easy to carry arrows in a support for it and hang it by your arm, back.

your just a bad aim' date=' i have killed zombies and players all alike with you shot. its not hard you can hit them ANYWERE and do so. learn to aim.

[/quote']

I like how you say that he is bad at aiming, but that you can kill them with one hit ANYWHERE... meaning that no matter how crappy his aim is, it should kill them anyway...

youre contradicting yourself.

unless you mean that he MISSED with his SILENT weapon and somehow alerted the zombies because of that... which makes no sense at all..

yes rocket did it just to make u mad. Umad naw???

2 bolts to down a zed from anything but a headshot has been the norm.

well ive been playing the last 3 days exclusive with the crossbow as my main weapon and killed probably 40-50 zombies all with a single shoot to any body part.. since i need to pick the arrow up afterwards i see what part i hit and it was never a headshot..

so your statement is false. if it is changed with 1.6 the crossbow becomes completly useless due to forever reloading time.. and hitting an alerted zed wit a crossbow need a good aim..

if thats true my friendly scavenger days are over and i just start sniping people because due to location and time i usualy play in darkness.. bummer.

havent noticed the update yet but will check back after trying it out for more infos.. current char has xbow and 4-5 arrows