jefe4life

Robin Hood the Anti-Hacker Hacker.

To fight a hacker, you NEED to be a hacker!

I agree, especially at this point in time, once they dial it down there will be no need for Robin Hood and I think he will understand when that time has come.

I don't agree at all, what about program that check for suspecious files? these program can't they be updated? once they been global ban? what could the hacker do? buy another game for 30$

When a hacker is killed in game what do he got to do? spawn the same stuff he had on him before he died...

To fight a gouvernement do you need to be a gouvernerment? i don't think so.

like someone else say, by not being part of the problem (a hacker) you already helping.

So between losing 30$ and losing 2 minute of his life spawning back his gear...i think it's more hurtfull for them is to let the program ban them.

Edited by JuniorQc

I don't agree at all, what about program that check for suspecious files? these program can't they be updated? once they been global ban? what could the hacker do? buy another game for 30$

When a hacker is killed in game what do he got to do? spawn the same stuff he had on him before he died...

To fight a gouvernement do you need to be a gouvernerment? i don't think so.

like someone else say, by not being part of the problem (a hacker) you already helping.

So between losing 30$ and losing 2 minute of his life spawning back his gear...i think it's more hurtfull for them is to let the program ban them.

Yes your right, hackers die then they com back. As for Robin Hood, he killed the 2 hacks in the server over and over and over not giving them a single chance to do a single thing till they left. which left 30 or so peoples gaming time to be very fun.

Yes I hope the program bans all of them eventually and I wish the best for mr hood.

stay on that path of LIGHT

I know Rocket is very interested in the psychological responses that people show to this game, but I wonder if he ever thought that it would go this far due to scripting. The natural in-game environment is one thing, but the fact that the game is just a mod for Arma II has pretty much left a game with an infinite number of outcomes because of the number of people that can write (or download) their own scripts. Talk about an experiment in human psyche.

• Like 1

This hacker isn't the hero we want.

But he's the hero we deserve.

• Like 1

I really don't mind hackers if they don't ruin my gameplay. I don't have a problem with parachuting buses as they provide some nice lulz, but teleporting to death really just show's you are probably the biggest douchebag without a single friend in real life...

Brain function in the hack will be about twenty times to normal. When you enter a hack within that hack, the effect is compounded: it's three hacks, that's ten hours times twen...

They ain't hackers cuz they don't hack shit.

They download a programe and use it.

There Trolls.

See a hacker my advice change fucking servers instead of moaning about shit that will never go away.

Online hacks for games have been out since 1997 so guess what, there's always a hack on PC games.

I agree, my friend and I were playing last night when a hacker gave us a nice silenced rifle with 5 clips of ammo. I guess it was kind of nice of them to do that, but I would much rather earn my gear hacker free. Hacking is hacking whether for the good or the bad.

Thats what admins are for in other games. An admin in DayZ cant do anything expect restarting the server.

Considering noone knows who's hacking who it might have just been the same guy messing around. this isn't the way of dealing with the problem

I like the self promo post.... The guy that started this thread jefe is the same guy on skype so im assuming the "robin hood". Not sure if he said this in the threads i didnt read em all.. Just FYI..

A lot of people call themselves jefe as in Boss in spanish. It is a nice coincidence though.

Hackers are hackers, whether they help you or not.

BattleEye will ban them if it gets a chance, and Rocket isn't going to shake his hand for this.

It's nice that he did help you, but he's still hacking.

Agreed, but thats the level of frustration that hackers cause in this game, it would make a gamer that hates hackers want to accept free gear because a hacker took the gear you worked so hard to collect. Im never lucky enough to meet anyone like that in game anyway. After posting on this thread this morning I decided to hop on for a bit and head to cherno, when i got outside of Cherno, my character all of the sudden puts away his rifle and starts dancing like a fruit cake in the middle of a field....at first I thought I hit a key that caused it but my buddy said i was hacked and to log off. At least random dancing gave me time to log off and not loose my gear.

Being British I am naturally sceptical. This "Robin Hood" just as easily have been the same person as the "bad hacker" and could be nothing but a massive attention whore.

It will be fixed in due time, at least turned into a rare issue rather then over ran.

at least that's all of our wishes.

i've seen several of these threads deleted. John doe the newbie gets hacked then sees something like this and gets hacks to teach them a lesson. the problem is even if one person could do a great job of this, dozens will get power crazed and abuse their new powers and end up no worse then the hackers themselves. You know why people dont get banned when someone says" he hacked!"? because all it takes is their say so to punish an enemy.

I live in Australia. Many years ago some genius decided it would be a good idea to bring in Cane toads to eat bugs causing a bit of grief. Years later we have millions upon millions of the bastards swarming over half our country causing way more problems then they were supposed to fix. While i applaud robin hoods efforts, This is not the way to deal with it by encouraging vigilantes.

I knew it! Gods excisited!

Your picture is hilarious! love Jim carry!