Sula

You know you're playing too much DayZ when...

Lauhing my head off. Especially Fraggle's "friendly" then shooting boss in face. Still laughing like a fool. Genuine lol. :thumbsup:

I really did pass houses yesterday and wonder if enterable before it dawned on me I wasn't in Dayz.

How about, when you throw yourself to the floor and drag yourself across Tesco carpark every time you think you hear a car approaching?

Lol, it's good thread, the replies have been making me laugh. I shout at my boss all of the time, I've yet to resort to shooting him in the face though.

• Like 1

when you set up barbed wire in a fire station to save loot for yourself

Edited by Bonehead3535

When youre kind of thirsty, so you open your water bottle then proceed to down THE ENTIRE BOTTLE.

• Like 5

Before you step out of a building you check up and down the street for zombies

I did that during the 48 hour dayz session we've played. Stopped playing so much after that. x;

When you chew your food with your mouth open.

• Like 4

You get destracted from driving the car because of the potential heli crash site on the hill you're driving past!

• Like 1

You have a dream that you and your girlfriend are in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, so run out of town then spend the entire rest of the dream crouch-running through forests...

• Like 2

When passing under a set of powerlines, you catch yourself noting the angle it crosses your path, and thinking "I need to check the map"

Seeing empty tin cans causes you to feel a little inexplicable disappointment.

Walking on gravel makes you nervously crouch and slow down.

You see someone walking. They suddenly take a quick step and you lock your gaze on them expecting for them to turn and start running after you...

Seeing a patch of pine forest somehow gives you a certain sense of security.

• Like 1

When you hear a heli overhead and your first thought is "Wonder if I can snipe the pilot and repair it after."

• Like 1

..... you screa YYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!! every time you find mountain dew on the supermarket

You walk outside and glance down your empty street and think it's time for a server restart because the zombies haven't spawned yet.

You know you play too much Dayz when:

You lock yourself inside of you're house and put barbed wire in front of all the entrances so you can protect you're valuables and hide from bandits trying to loot and kill you.

You also crawl while going in front of windows in you're home

You attempt to buy all the mountain dew anywhere it is present and hoard it thinking it's one of the rarest items in the world

When you go camping, you keep everything of value on you're person afraid that you'll lose it when you wake up the next day

You live off of canned beans, sardines, pasta, water bottles, coke, pepsi, and the rare mountain dew

You complain that you can't have a car because everyone hoards them

You get aggravated when you walk into a store like Macy's and you see all the watches they have but they don't have a single map or compass

You walk into a store like Dicks Sporting Goods/Models/Sports Authority and get pissed when all they have for sale are crossbows and bolts thinking they are absolutely useless

Edited by Littleassassin2

All your friends and you talk about anymore is the epic moments you've had in Day Z.

when you drop down on the floor when you hear your half broken apartment door cracking...

Edited by Verticalslum

......When you start eating Frank and Beans.....

When you start eating sardines straight from the can.