Sign in to follow this  
Thingyy

I found a heli.

Hi guys! I found a helicopter a couple of minutes ago on skalisty island. It's on UK11 and it needs fuel, engine and fuel tank repair. This is not a trap I just can't fix it since I'm a fresh spawn.

Hi guys! I found a helicopter a couple of minutes ago on skalisty island. It's on UK11 and it needs fuel, engine and fuel tank repair. This is not a trap I just can't fix it since I'm a fresh spawn.

Thats still there? Me and my friend found it like 2 weeks ago and its still sat there and no one has repaired it? Well saying that you'd need a boat to get the parts to it so you'd need 2 sets of parts. 1 set for a boat and 1 set for the heli.

Thats still there? Me and my friend found it like 2 weeks ago and its still sat there and no one has repaired it? Well saying that you'd need a boat to get the parts to it so you'd need 2 sets of parts. 1 set for a boat and 1 set for the heli.

With the new beta patches you dont lose gear while swimming. Atleast i didnt when i went over there the other day.

You know, come to think of it... what better place to keep a heli then on an island... it would be a tedious process to get to it and fix it.. not to mention that if you have the heli and save it there and use that island as a base of sorts... you could infact use it to prosper with the right team. Although considering the open view from the coast... it could also be a sniper nightmare

With the new beta patches you dont lose gear while swimming. Atleast i didnt when i went over there the other day.

I don't think the beta patch disables itemdrop, it's up to the individual server to do it.

It might not be a direct trap.

Posting it on the forums does make it an indirect trap.

Edit: I think the patch enabled the option to drop items and it's off by default.

Edited by Swineflew