jaggardos

Brilliant. What the F*ck do I do now?

Went onto a server and got immediatly teleported to the roof of the internation hotel in Cherno. Still have all my stuff. All I can do now is snipe until I run out of food, unless there is an amazing way of surviving the fall?

• Like 1

Maybe you're high enough in the air to pull a chute. I'd use your ammo first.

Edited by Noose
  • Like 1

iv seen you can jump and only brake your legs if you land on an object.

second myth in video i think

dont know how easy it would be.

at worst,do it on a quiet server and go get your stuff back if you die

Edited by jcameron
  • Like 3

Dayz myths showed that if you land on an object you can survive a very high fall with no blood dmg.

You'll break your legs though.

• Like 2

there's a glitch where if u fall from any height but land on an object you wont die. Saw it in a vid not sure how legit it is, but when all looks grim and you're out of food and water, try running off the edge and aim for a broke down vehicle or something... might only break your leg... best of luck to ya, fuck those damn hackers

• Like 1

Went onto a server and got immediatly teleported to the roof of the internation hotel in Cherno. Still have all my stuff. All I can do now is snipe until I run out of food, unless there is an amazing way of surviving the fall?

Well if you can get your mates to steal/fix the huey, they can pick you up :thumbsup:
  • Like 2

Can you post a vid of your leap of faith? I want to see what happens!

• Like 4

Can you post a vid of your leap of faith? I want to see what happens!

I would but in cherno my fps is ~15fps on full graphics. Unless we're happy with low res!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Somehow I knew, coming in, that this was a "some asshole tele'd me into an awful situation" thread, Haha. This sucks though by the way. My only advice is to jump off the roof and start over on a different server and hope for the best, expect the worst.

• Like 1

Jump onto a vehicle or object and you will probably survive.

• Like 1

I would but in cherno my fps is ~15fps on full graphics. Unless we're happy with low res!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh! Do it in low res!

• Like 1

has anyone ever tried DC'ing in mid air on a jump like this? I was just wondering if it was possible to jump, DC and then log in again to see where you'd been placed.

• Like 1

has anyone ever tried DC'ing in mid air on a jump like this? I was just wondering if it was possible to jump, DC and then log in again to see where you'd been placed.

Same, I know that if you dc in a chopper, then the chopper crashes, you'll just spawn on the ground below.

• Like 1

Hey, Did you guys know if you jump from a high location but land on an object you won't die...but you'll still break your legs? You're welcome OP.

• Like 1

Want me to come pick you up in a heli ? ill be home in 3 hours if you dont mind waiting

• Like 1

Have a friend with morphine waiting for you in front of the hotel and jump on his head.

• Like 1

I suppose getting a heli lift from a complete stranger has a higher rate of survival than jumping off the roof haha, Il add you dude and we'll go from there.

• Like 1

I heard that you can Alt+F4 just before hitting the ground.

Haven't tried it, so I can't verify it.