Sign in to follow this  
Sanguine1987

Troubleshooting Day Z Support.

So guys ive been playing this game a few months now, and one of my biggest problems that i have not yet found a solution for is....... dayz support?

Anyone know how to fix this issue? Can i just re-install battle eye manually and magically get some support or something?

Id really like to know how to get my character reset in the hive.

I mean its not like it can be that hard.

The support team are forum members who choose to help, this is a Mod not a game yet, you're lucky to get any help at all.

Edited by LVG

Well lol many people have filed many tickets about problems and no one is getting any response at all from Day Z staff, it was a joke about how shitty thier support is for players.

The support team are forum members who choose to help, this is a Mod not a game yet, you're lucky to get any help at all.

Im sure youd be whistling a different tune if your game was unplayable, stfu and gtfo.

Im sure youd be whistling a different tune if your game was unplayable, stfu and gtfo.

Yes and to your other forum team member who calls someone a hacker because he pressed shift + p on another thread, you guys are no help at all, people have a problem and you all say alpha. You didnt volunteer to help, you volunteered to accuse people that they hack, and that they get no support because this game is alpha, be happy you can play, well my game is fucked and the ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT IS SUPPORT.

SO YEA IM FUCKING PISSED.

My friend has been having issues with being kicked from games and I've made two posts on here looking for help so he can play the game but no response at all and when I google the problem it brings up more threads with same issues and no responses at all, pretty frustrating that he can't play the game and no one can respond to help.

Friend still can't play DayZ... if anyone has any ideas to what the issue could be I'd really appreciate any help so he can finally play this mod since he's had this for about 3 weeks and still has yet to play more than 5 minutes.. thanks.