Sign in to follow this  
northern20

Back Pack suggestion

Not too sure if this has been posted before (if so plz link), but why not make the back packs work like they do in the ACE mod where backpacks can hold so much weight and just use weight values as opposed to the whole slot system while items are stored inside it.

• Like 1

Have fun getting engine parts.

It's been raised a few times before but never the less it's a good idea and should be implemented in the full release for sure!

Have fun getting engine parts.

Getting engine parts and such is flawed in the current system, these SHOULD be difficult to get and take dedicated equipment and thought regarding transport. It will make teh vehicles a little more rare and cut down on any and everyone having vehicles, especially choppers! It's ridiculous to have blokes running about with choppor rotor engines in their backpacks!

y would be nice ... i thinks its annoying that for example a pistol takes 5 slots but it not that much bigger than a can of food; and mags are taking one slot as well although they are tiny as hell

I think it is very realistic that my 60 year old guy can run about with 200 liters of fuel.

• Like 1

I think big engine parts should require seperate transport or require 2 people to carry (and drop if they need to eat/fight/drink). Tyres/wheelse could take a single person but would still need to be dropped when fighting/eating/drinking. They should be difficult and rare and take real effort to get, I'm sick of seeing vehicles in every server and finding camps with 3 or 4 vehicles in!

• Like 4

but you miss something .... why the hell is every vehicle broken?! its a normal city and before the zeds came there where thousands and thousands of cars ... i think there should be more vehicles esp. bikes and cars ... but thats another thread :D

I agree with Box about vehicle parts, I think a tyre should take up a weapon slot, so tyre in one hand and pistol in other for example?

Rotor motor.,,jeez you would need a car for that lol

Hope it gets sorted in stand-alone :)

AJ