Sign in to follow this  
bushw00ki3

Military offroad

hey was the military off road removed from dayz? cuz i dont know i played dayz since it came out but i lost track and didnt read the patch notes

Edited by BushW00ki399

hey was the military off road removed from dayz? cuz i dont know i played dayz since it came out but i lost track and didnt read the patch notes

nice font color, asshole

edit: he edited it

Edited by That Cat

The UAZ, which is a camouflage military jeep is still in DayZ 1.7.2.4

The Military Offroad, which is a maroon colored truck with a black soft top is not currently in DayZ 1.7.2.4

No idea why its not spawning at this time, but, someone decided that its not, so its not.

But it is in the DayZ base resources.

• Like 1

okay thanks cuz i was wondering cuz i saw a group of people driving around in one

Spawnhacked.

Everything with "offroad" in its title sucks at driving offroad. Its sort of hilarious.

But in defense of the language, they're better at offroad driving than say....the Old Hatchback.

Also all the boats but the PBX being capable of a speed of about 2 knots is sorta hilarious. Why not just add rowboats and be done with it?

the funny thing. it should be called military ON-road since it sucks at driving off-road

yeah ONLY in the game bro

okay thanks cuz i was wondering cuz i saw a group of people driving around in one

cause*

Nothing to do here *flies away*

cause*

Nothing to do here *flies away*

that happen to me the other day waiting in a car out side a supermarket in NW airfield (cant remember the name) and my car started flying when i told my friend i was bored it start i was like O.o wtf

So if it isn't meant to be in the game atm, and my friend killed a guy who had one and we are now driving around in a military offroad. Would the best course of action be to give up the truck? will we be banned if we continue using it. Should we leave it be and not use it?