Sign in to follow this  
Torvor

Double kill, UAZ, and tons of gear.

We just got done picking up our friend who got killed by a friendly grenade, on our way back we come across a UAZ going the opposite way. It turns out it was the same UAZ stolen from our camp earlier that day/late that night. (it had the same 9 jerry cans and 10 meat.) I immediately hopped out and just hip fired (or noscoped), hitting the driver and the passengar soon after. I freaked out a little bit (understatement).

• Like 7

The conversation is hilarious!

So admit, more than one of you pissed his pants of excitement!

Nice Movie :)

LOL that was me who died dude. me and my friend. we also had a camp on the server but it got raided! :P maybe u guys wanna group up or continue the fight? ;)

• Like 1

LOL that was me who died dude. me and my friend. we also had a camp on the server but it got raided! :P maybe u guys wanna group up or continue the fight? ;)

I'm honestly suprised you're not freaking out and calling it aimbotting xD I was the guy who got out second on the video and honestly i was like wtf how'd he do that o.o xD It was a great encounter though! c:

XD We saw some empty tents while we were running around, we figured that was your guy's camp. That's funny as hell.

Yeah he was testing out the hip shots earlier that night on some zombies and cows, we found out that hip shooting and aiming have the same pin point. I guess that came in handy, afterwards though he was like I honestly have no clue what just happen I was running on adrenaline.

With all that gear, you guys can def loot pro, XD. We have been looking for range finders for weeks, and I lost most of my gear thanks to the damn saving problems. All our tents became empty as well...

OH!!! Were guys ever down by Pavlova that night before we ran into each other?

Man we got a creepy thing happen, ohhh I got it on FRAPs, brb!!!

Edited by neosky5k

I'm honestly suprised you're not freaking out and calling it aimbotting xD I was the guy who got out second on the video and honestly i was like wtf how'd he do that o.o xD It was a great encounter though! c:

TBH my mate watched the video and said "AIMBOT THEY CHEATED" :) but i dont think so :P and btw i've been playing on the server for about 2 weeks and i've never seen u before. and how i found your UAZ is actually funny.

me and my mates was driving around airfeild with our old hatchback car, atv and bike and suddenly we heard a engine sound in the woods. my mate killed em both took their dirtbike and we discovered that the two on the dirtbike had raided our tents and drove em over with the dirtbike. we decided to go to skalka with the car and hide it. once we where at skalka i shoted one wheel of the car so none could drive away with it(we had some guns in the car so that was gonna be our new camp).

afterwards me and the one u killed drove to the airfeild on the dirtbike to do some sniping. i was using a svd camo and couldnt hit shit(useless sniper imo) so i decided to take the dirtbike back to the to the car to get an as50. once i arrived i got shot at and i alt f4'ed(ye i know right)i went back in after 5 mins changed position so i could peak the car and the dirtbike. after a while i got shot at again

. i could alt f4'ed again but decided that this time i wouldnt be such a an ass again as i also hate alt f4'ers. once i got a good spawn i met up with a one from our team and go back to the car and the dirtbike. once we where back at the location(coming from the south) i saw another car hidden inside a pinetree. i thought they might be around so i tryed to flank em while my mate peaked where the car and dirtbike used to be. when i didnt see anyone i made a run for the uaz and drove away. Later on u killed me and my mate :( was it your UAZ? i also had a blue van on the same server few weeks ago that got stolen:) hope u see u in te future! :)

i saw the bus and was tell my friend on skype "oh a freakin bus man!" then i saw some1 going out from it and bang bang and we died! lol.

bth i had nightvision on me but by looking from your view u saw me better :P we tryed to track your camp down earlier today with no success tho.

we found a camp with some random items at the left of the map dunno if its yours. btw dont go to the server right now there is someone who is invisible and tryed to kill me.

Yea, we moved camp once again after you guys got our UAZ. Sorry for killing you, nothing personal just the game. If you guys wanna team up we can, do you guys have skype? Thats what we all use, we can just stay in the chat and talk and stuff until we get to know each other (just some trust issues) and we usually dont play until we're all on for the most part.

Yea, we moved camp once again after you guys got our UAZ. Sorry for killing you, nothing personal just the game. If you guys wanna team up we can, do you guys have skype? Thats what we all use, we can just stay in the chat and talk and stuff until we get to know each other (just some trust issues) and we usually dont play until we're all on for the most part.

i didnt see any camps at the uaz tbh maybe i missed em! there is 2 guys that have our car and the dirtbike and they are the ones that destroyed our tents one is named something like sengo so watch out for him :P dunno what hes friends name is tho. we use ts3. but add me on

skype since i'm the most active one on our squad. mexi1337 on skype

Omg that means you guys stole it from the guys that stole it from us! XD Yeah we had stole it a couple days ago from we think Nicolei. He shot and broke one of our buddy's legs, and while he was injecting himself, they got out of the truck to look for him, and he snuck up and jacked it from under then. As he was driving away they started shooting, it was great.

He was coming up to get us and after we parked and found our camp we started to raid Zelen on foot. I was near the market and BAM right behind it a bus filled with a ton of crap. So then we decided to make a real camp. And yeah it was out in the middle of nowhere... but it got raided and the UAZ stole. It was earlier that morning during server restart i think.

That's funny you had a camp up in Skalka... We actualy went all the way up there to look for the Ural and the heli and parked the bus up there. We then came back to it and went down into a town can't remember where. It's funny it's like we were trailing each other.

As for playing on there, We play randomly before all this happen. Once we got the Uaz and bus we decieded to make that a home. We started with just like 3 people and then went on from there now we have like 5-6 people.

We wouldn't mind hooking up and trying to find those Bandits, we are actualy trying to kill the bandits but it's soo hard to tell who's who you know, XD. So yeah we can talk a little and see what's on from there.

We'll PM you.