Sign in to follow this  
sdhfguih2i3df

US 1823 Locked Server, players inside. Video and Screenshot

Server Name: US 1823

(Your) Timezone: -6 GMT

Date/Time: 2:13am

Server Administrator('s): Unknown

What happened: Locked server, players inside

Evidence/Proof: Here's a quick screenshot of my dayzcommander, also including the time http://i48.tinypic.com/w7dbad.png . And here's a small video of me just going over the details live:

. If the video doesn't work yet, it's because I'm currently uploading it.
  • Like 1

Some quick googling has led me to this, the server's password is "colfy"

Edit: Seems more players are piling in to there, don't know if it's the cheaters, or people checking it out from the forums here.

Edited by knames

ok so i just had to do this.. so here it is.. this one http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/77866-us-2315-admin-abuse-and-base-destruction/page__hl__bloodline yes they fucked up i am fixing that but as i would like to say at the verry verry end you where making a name with my Bloodline it it and you have a name jg servers as you may all see that in that vid so.. you locking your own servers huh? nice job

so

treesquid i will ask you as nice as i can will you stop throwing people under a bus when right now i just watched that name go buy on your list? now plz stop trying to be a good guy when we all know your not

for the day z team if you look that vid ... or he may try to take it down thinking he missed up..but here you go... 336 into it wow that was long as you can see his name is JG Server in there so... stop trying to get other people ban and black listed i would ask the day z team not to trust a guy who out to ban server trying to host and help the rest of day z players out

Keeping the video up, yes I have a JG Servers player name. I also have a BL Zippy name. I use them to try to get into the servers you lock or kick people out of.

Because when they hide away in a locked/old version server nobody else can get too without some effort, they can farm up all the gear they want and then they go and camp respawns at the coast, or raid others who aren't as well geared because they were playing on a 20+ person server getting shot at or killed every second town.

Keeping the video up, yes I have a JG Servers player name. I also have a BL Zippy name. I use them to try to get into the servers you lock or kick people out of.

Please do not create a fake player name and try to impersonate myself or my company.