Sign in to follow this  
panicz

Global ban

Hi.

I have a problem, yesterday i buyed and instaled ARMA and DayZ. I played about 10-15 minutes and i got this massage that i was kicked from server and get global ban oO. I tried to reconnect and always get this message. 2-3 hours later i was trying to connect again and all goes with no problem, so i thought that was some kind of bug or something. But today i'm trying to connect and again got this message that i have global ban. Can i know for what i have it? Just as i wrote, my whole time playing DayZ what about 30 minutes so i dont understand why i got baned. No cheats, no files more that i got from ARMA and DayZ site oO

• Like 1

If you are honest then it's a false positive, submit a ticket on the battleeye website

the support dont answer ... i wrote them and now i wait 24h+ for a answer... :(

and it SUXX EXTREM that aou dotn get any reaction from them ... have the email arrived? Ist the text inside the email correct? What means "GLobal Ban

516f"... nothing. SO you just cant wait wait wait... support like this ist bad

Edited by cr4zyiv4n

I too have been globally banned for no determinable reason after updating to 95777 Beta. I played earlier that morning with no issues.

I too got globally banned....there was a lot of hacking going on on the serer I play on...I was not a part of it...hacking is for losers...and I did notice that "AtomicTim was killed" even though I was running around perfectly alive...so someone may have the same name as me and was hacking...suck much! I have been waiting a few days for any kind of response from battleye now...i sent it again just now