Sign in to follow this  
exarkunofpr

US 599 players beware

The player {E} Hayden_nz just crashed a helicopter with 3 others on us 599 just a few hundred meters from me and my team mate. When we went to go check it out we found that they had a few hacked weapons and gernades M4 acog gl. When we were on our way out of the area we herd shots at are vehicle and a few minutes later the server reset and when we came back our vehicle was gone of course.

• Like 1

Same thing happened on US 1844 just now, except for the server restart. My friend was shot down by the heli, I ran away and hid in a bush, and then they crashed it. My other friend went to check it out and was shot at by someone from the "crashed" heli (with no one in the heli when he checked it). It wasn't lootable.

dude exact same thing happened to me and 4 of my friends.

(daniel) (ricky) (wingsforsoroya) (ozzi) (jasmine)

as soon as i got close to the chopper i was knocked out and legs broken, ricky made his way there and was head shoted straight away. they also teleported into woods and shot straight us away, then thats where we heard the chopper.

theyve restarted this server 13 times in the last day of hacking people.

Edited by jazzkebabz

This literally just happened to me and some friends my in game name is daulton and my friends are Ricky, jasmine, wingsforsarya and ozzi. we were in the middle of nowhere and i got shot so my 2 of us jumped into our ural and pissed off while Ricky stayed and a got shot. after about 10 minutes of driving the ural they heard a helicopter and all of a sudden the helicopter crashed and when they went to look at it where shot. I no hayden nz is a hacker and also an admin. The server constantly restarts when ever hayden nz is killed. there is a group of about 3 or 4 of them.

• Like 1

Those of you criticizing should get your facts straight first before making childish two year old posts! You should visit their site and inquire! I am not an {E} Elite member, but I game with them and they do not cheat or anything of the sort. DayZ has been experiencing quite a bit of issues and they are only responding accordingly.

Some of the weapons were looted off of other players who had been found dead. They cannot help it at this point if hackers join their server and get killed... OFC they are going to get LOOTED! {E} Does NOT Hack!

so youre saying that {E} clan teleported me with some shit they picked up off the ground hey?

fuck up

Last time i went to a player crashed helicopter i got kill scripted...

so youre saying that {E} clan teleported me with some shit they picked up off the ground hey?

fuck up

You idiot.. they cannot teleport if they find hacked equipment... they don't do that. I know this first hand from gaming with them all the time. I was there. They found hacked equipment and had chosen at one point to get rid of it, but it seems that we are always stumbling on hacked equipment because we get hacked. All servers get hacked. Saying that we are hackers because find the stuff is ignorant! We ourselves get hacked.. killed by hackers... confront hackers with godmode... and so on. You people think you are the only ones frustrated, well why don't you try paying for a server yourself and see how it feels when you try to run a decent server and you get hacked all the time and ignorant people come on the forums to cry and bitch about it... When you have paid for one yourself, then you may not come on here and fuss like a bunch of babies... Grow a pair people... Edited by samsonjr

and by the way, fuck wit

we did by our own server so shut the fuck up. ill do all the complaining i like