Sign in to follow this  
Dubstar

Blood Stained Axe Murderer???

So i was hunting out this Sniper near Pik something.. and this new player ran next to me so i shot him a few times with my M4A1 CCO SD which i looted of a Hacker along with GPS, Range finder the whole kit, then i proned to steady my shot, i heard something behind me so i turn around there was this survivor walking towards me with an axe, he was covered in blood and wasn't wearing a hat, so i was Like WTF?! shot about 6 rounds and he started running at me, at this point i was freaking out about what it was, so i ran away and he kept running after me, then it started talking in the direct but it had no name it was just [ ] I HATE IT WHEN THEY RUN. then another message [ ] I ONLY WANT... YOU'RE LEGS. Then after 10-15 seconds of me running away it just disappeared.

Is this an easter egg of some sort? or was it a hacker scaring us survivors?

If i had fraps running i would of recorded it but the one time i didn't this happened.. :|

the new jason hack , there's a few posts about it........ CREEPY AS HELL.......kinda scared to log onto a server now especially a night server.

Easter Eggs aren't exposed like that, easter eggs must be found because they are hidden.. that is most likely the axe murderer of THE MOUNTAIN

• Like 1

I wanted a serious answer. And an easter egg can be what ever the developer wants them to be, they aren't all like a CoD where you must find them.

• Like 1

Just hackers, not an easter egg, enjoy because hackers are the majority of the community anymore lol

You're legs. Must be a Ruskie

Had this happen the other night, just minding my own business at base camp repairing the URAL then i hear "It's raining it's pouring, the old man is snoring, went to bed and bumped his head and couldn't get up in the morning" turned round to see the axe wielding Jason.... never ran so far and fast in my DayZ life, think i covered about 4km till he finally left.... damn that shit was scary!

• Like 1

I had about the same thing happen Derpy. 2 hackers spawned in playing nursery rhymes while I was in a car. Just kept hitting them with the car @ 105 till they hatcheted the car engine.

I never stopped, just ran and ran and ran till he got bored chasing me... good waste of an hour or so to get back and repair the Ural... 3 minute job turns into almost 2 hours of searching for new underwear!

At least they're being creative with their shenanigans.

Don't bother trying to shoot him, he's got godmode on. Just Abort or run away.