Sign in to follow this  
dendron

Just a few high populated servers on my list.

Hello,

I am not actually new player but I guess this kind of "noob"-ish question should be posted here.

Anyway, in last few days every time I am about to play DayZ I see just a few full or high populated servers. Just less then hour ago there was JUST four full (40/40) servers on entire server list.

Am I doing something wrong so I don't see all servers?

I wouldn't even give any concern to this but I just read on DayZ Dev Twitter game has 1M unique players and today I saw less then 500 people total on all servers together (yeah, I counted lol), at least on ones I saw on the list.

P.S.

I don't have anything edited in Filter. Double... triple checked it.

Updated DayZ and 95417 Beta patch.

Edited by DenDron

The heavy use of scripts atm seems to have turned large numbers away.... I've noticed this for the last few days.

Every full server is targetted by cheaters, less players the server has the less likely it will be targetted.

Edited by smasht_AU

It may not be the full list, refresh a couple of times and you might be able to find more. When I was trying to play with a friend last night neither of our server lists matched up.

The filter drops anything with >100 ping by default. Try unticking it, you might just have bad response times.

*Edit* Never mind. Reading comprehension fail.

Edited by Rusty Venture

Okey, thanks for answers.

I'll try laters today with new hotfix Patch and see if I see more servers with a lot of people.

Cheers!