Sign in to follow this  
Archon (DayZ)

US 1562 (Proudly labeled [FUQ] Clan Server)

Didn't even need to fraps anything, since you morons actually got BattleEye script banned from your own server.

Players, do yourself a favor and stay away from this server. They are duped to the hilt, spawning stuff, and hilariously getting banned.

1st of all, This is my server. None of our members where Banned. I was kicked when i click the server control button to try and kick a hacker that i found in a camp full of spawned weapons and gear. Weapons not even in this mod. I do my best to keep hackers out but seeing how battleye is nearly useless at catching these bastards.. i have resorted to camping in the bushes at camps i find with hacked weapons and killing then banning the people who spawn in at them. If you in your great wisdom have a way that i can combat the duping and spawning of stuff in the game, please share.

Whyy dont you google the battleye script restriction that pops up when you click the server control button. You'll see that its written into battleye to kick for it(not Ban).

If you dont wanna play on my server then so be it. I could give a damn. Im seriously thinking i need to just make my server a private server until battleye gets its shit together.

[FuQ] KARNAGE

Edited by HackersSuckBalls
  • Like 2

Anyone who is hacking on our server is not welcome there. I am not aware of any of our members who have been banned.

Im only asking because i setup a camp on us 1562 (not dallas), and it hasnt been up the for over 12 hours now. :( Im just curious to see if you were the one running the server and could maybe let me know whats going on

We are talking about the Dallas one, but don't listen to the OP. He is a raging homosexual.

Edited by Neo