corruptshadow

Im done, hackers win...

So much for hackers being banned today alone been teleported to thunderdome 3x, got thrown in the air and died, and an invisible teleporter shot me in the face after I saw the smoke of his shots a few feet in of me but no one was there. Six times in 1 day is just stupid so hackers win im out love the game but it seems I cant play for more then 30 minutes anymore without being harassed by some dbag script kiddie.

Not like anyone will miss me im ranting because im pissed, my entire guild has quit 15 of us due to hackers and only me and a coupel others even login anymore sucks to see such a great game ruined like that =/. Keep on testing fellas make this game good for the rest of us who cant hack it (pun intended).

I understand.

Don't give up, it will get fixed eventually.

• Like 1

So much for hackers being banned today alone been teleported to thunderdome 3x, got thrown in the air and died, and an invisible teleporter shot me in the face after I saw the smoke of his shots a few feet in of me but no one was there. Six times in 1 day is just stupid so hackers win im out love the game but it seems I cant play for more then 30 minutes anymore without being harassed by some dbag script kiddie.

Not like anyone will miss me im ranting because im pissed, my entire guild has quit 15 of us due to hackers and only me and a coupel others even login anymore sucks to see such a great game ruined like that =/. Keep on testing fellas make this game good for the rest of us who cant hack it (pun intended).

who the fuck are you and why make a thread when no-one gives a flying fuck about your hissy fit .

If you are smart you can have a permanent backup of your gear and just go and enjoy the game .

• Like 2

I play on the same 3 servers. Never full servers and ain't seen a hacker yet

I play on the same 3 servers. Never full servers and ain't seen a hacker yet

If it would not encourage all hackers to go to your virgin servers,

I would ask the names of these right way.

Gear isnt a problem time is I have so much gear stashed everywhere I can regear up with whatever I want I still have to run all way to wherever it is and grab it.

Ive done the base building ive done the horading ive done the pk sprees, ive done the zombie killing sprees. Whats the point tho when any lil script kid can come on and just do whatever they want with you?

If I get camp raided I can raid back, if I get killed by someone in town I can kill them back, if someone griefs my friends we can grief them back. Hackers? Not a lick you can do to them and its just stupid.

Forums are a place to express your opinions and your experiences and this is just that nothing more nothing less read it or dont what do I care?

• Like 2

If you quit, remember to post servers and coordinates of your gear stashes, so we can have your stuff.

• Like 2

If you quit, remember that you couldn't help test an alpha because it's coding wasn't optimized.

Oops.

-MONSTER

• Like 5

Private hives have an extra layer of security.

You can still get the occasional Skiddie, but not that much.

• Like 1

If you quit, remember that you couldn't help test an alpha because it's coding wasn't optimized.

Oops.

-MONSTER

That's funny, it's kind of hard to help test an alpha when you can't progress at all due to griefers. Perhaps the focus should be on eliminating this major problem before moving on? Think of it as a massive gamebreaking bug.

The whole "it's alpha" and "you're here to test not have fun" argument only goes so far.

• Like 1

That's funny, it's kind of hard to help test an alpha when you can't progress at all due to griefers. Perhaps the focus should be on eliminating this major problem before moving on? Think of it as a massive gamebreaking bug.

The whole "it's alpha" and "you're here to test not have fun" argument only goes so far.

And you know what comes of the griefing? Statistics.

What do statistics do? They let the Dev team know what to fix.

When will we get this fix? When it's done.

-MONSTER

• Like 3

And you know what comes of the griefing? Statistics.

What do statistics do? They let the Dev team know what to fix.

When will we get this fix? When it's done.

-MONSTER

You sure do think highly of yourself don't you monster? I'm glad you get such a masochistic rush out of "testing" a broken "alpha" while still maintaining such a very extraordinary level of self-respect and attitude.

You sure do think highly of yourself don't you monster? I'm glad you get such a masochistic rush out of "testing" a broken "alpha" while still maintaining such a very extraordinary level of self-respect and attitude.

You lose self-respect when a hacker kills you? That's a little sad, but we should stay on topic here bub.

The hackers will be dealt with eventually, in one way or another. Things are at their worst now - it probably can't get any worse than it is at this point. Doesn't that mean things can only get better from here on? Only time will tell.

-MONSTER

• Like 5

Ignore the haters OP Im taking a break from this game until they get it under control as well.

I just got hit in the middle of nowhere with an axe...

You cant test a game that you cant play like its meant to be played.

Every server I have played tonight has been hit with a hacker. Ive escaped a few by pressing escape and aborting cuz they like to play and talk before they try to kill me but I am tired of dieing every 20 minutes. I have come to realize that until this game is stand alone or fixed for the hacking problem it is truly broken and worthless. Awesome game when servers arent getting harassed.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Just wait it out, like literally another week and they'll be rare. BE just banned 11,000 and that number is climbing.

"NAH GUISE, FUK DIS IM GOIN TO LoL"

Fine, see you in a week.

• Like 2

Ignore the haters OP Im taking a break from this game until they get it under control as well.

I just got hit in the middle of nowhere with an axe...

You cant test a game that you cant play like its meant to be played.

Every server I have played tonight has been hit with a hacker. Ive escaped a few by pressing escape and aborting cuz they like to play and talk before they try to kill me but I am tired of dieing every 20 minutes. I have come to realize that until this game is stand alone or fixed for the hacking problem it is truly broken and worthless. Awesome game when servers arent getting harassed.

Good luck to the rest of you.

I am shortly behind you my friend. Some people can say they do not care about hackers and tell the rest of us to grow a pair. I would say some of those people ARE the hackers. The rest are just people who enjoy flaming on forums. In my opinion, ARMA 2 is rampant with hackers. Bohemia needs to do something about it. I understand Rocket has very little control over it but Bohemia can step up and say OK we have made multi million dollars off DayZ what can we do to help? Till then, its a useless fight people. Stop complaining, stop flaming THESE forums. Let us all migrate to Bohemia's forums and complain to them|!

Edited by newt0n
  • Like 1

You guys are a bunch of wussies, I got killed 2 times by hackers yesterday and 2 times last week, I'm still playing and I won't let a bunch of hackers stop me from testing this ''hurr durr broken alpha''.

• Like 1

Or you can just understand it's a game and simply fuck around.

yes but you take like 30 minutes to run north to be teleported to a field with hackers shooting at you. Then you start the cycle over again so they can do it again. Not everyone has unlimited amount of time to play this game so they want to achieve what they can in the amount of time they can do it in.

So play on a different server/group. Stop being a little whining faggot who gets killed by a hacker and then quits. I have been killed by a hacker 4 times in a week (a week back and after being fully geared), I just accepted it and moved on to loot better gear changing servers. Do you know why?

EVERY GAME HAS HACKERS.

I am doing what I do, play this game and report any bug I find, I don't chuck a fit and ragequit to every hacker death. Grow the fuck up. Thread wasn't necessary either, no one cares that you're leaving... A bunch of other butt-hurt kids are leaving aswell. Good riddance.

Edited by KeyaKev
  • Like 1