Sign in to follow this  
XNUKExAROACHx

Where is the little bird?

I've been thinking about it and it seems a little odd that the little bird isn't included in the vehicle list. The little bird is small and could be easily missed if it's the end of the world. It would be nice were it present in the game as it is a small recon chopper and it wouldn't be game breaking. It would also ease up what I consider the futility of a Huey hunt.

• Like 5

The little bird or MH-6 would be awesome to have! :D Possibly my favorite vehicle in FPS games...

I think the odds are it is too versatile, it can travel across chenarus in a few minutes and can weave through the sky.

Still you have my beans and I hope its added.

Edited by Steiyn

I would love to see that agile little thing in the game. Sadly with every shithead in the game rolling with radar and teleport its not possible to hide anything. As it is right now you will spend ALL of your time hunting down the vehicles those little fuckers drove into debug to grief you.

I see you've been playing battelfield. Yes, there are armed versions of the little bird but there are also unarmed variants. There are unarmed variants in ARMA II:OA game files that could be used in the beta currently. The little bird may be able to bob and weave, but it is far easier to destroy with small arms fire than it is to destroy Hueys.

Isn't that the chopper with dual miniguns on the front?

Yeah, no.

Mini guns? pfft... I want the rocket variant! haha

jk... I believe we're talking about the MH-6 which is the 6 person transport with no armament.

I see you've been playing battelfield. Yes, there are armed versions of the little bird but there are also unarmed variants. There are unarmed variants in ARMA II:OA game files that could be used in the beta currently. The little bird may be able to bob and weave, but it is far easier to destroy with small arms fire than it is to destroy Hueys.

Actually, I was thinking of the variant in Arma II.

But an unarmed one... I don't know. I mean there's a reason that we don't have small planes in the game. Because being able to zip so fast around the map would just unbalance the game.

Think about it, let's say there was a huge clan battle at the NW Airfield. One side wins, the other respawns. They're fast chopper on standby, they rearm at their tents and head back up to the Airfield in no time flat and re-engage. Just seems... out of place.

But an unarmed one... I don't know. I mean there's a reason that we don't have small planes in the game. Because being able to zip so fast around the map would just unbalance the game.

Think about it, let's say there was a huge clan battle at the NW Airfield. One side wins, the other respawns. They're fast chopper on standby, they rearm at their tents and head back up to the Airfield in no time flat and re-engage. Just seems... out of place.

They can do that without a little bird anyways

Actually, I was thinking of the variant in Arma II.

AS-50 to the Main Rotor. Or the Pilot on a littlebird. Hell you're so exposed on the sides of that thing that you'd be insane to get anywhere near a hostile player with it.

The little bird has it's positives and negatives. What's to say they don't have a quick vehicle stashed at a respawn camp anyway? or the huey itself?

AS-50 to the Main Rotor. Or the Pilot on a littlebird. Hell you're so exposed on the sides of that thing that you'd be insane to get anywhere near a hostile player with it.

Even a makarov can stop a little bird at 100-200m easy *kip voice*. Happens all the time in Takistan Life.