Meades

US 501 Atlanta Banned For (Scripting/Teleporting)

I was banned from US 501 Atlanta, for the reason (Scripting/Teleporting). The ban is not global, I can join any other server except for US 501. It happened right after a server reset, or crash, I attempted to join, and it banned me.

I'm glad to see BattlEye actually starting to do something, but this is obviously a pretty major flaw. I don't use scripts, or teleports. Any chance someone could look into this? I would appreciate being unbanned from US 501 Atlanta, I was having fun killing people.

My in-game name is Meades, with my clan tags attached.

If you need any additional information, please let me know. Thanks!

Yes, but I'm not a hacker.

Thank you for your input though.

2 posts? u just create acc to make bann appeal! u dnt care about DayZ get out from here,we dnt need ppl like u arround here. go play with ur hacks

I don't know why you are making these assumptions due to the fact that I am not active on the forums, but they are very misguided.

I was unjustly banned from a server for something I didn't do, now if you don't mind, if you are not involved in the matter, please refrain from posting.

just find another server.

the hosting rules say the only legit reasons to ban is for being abusive or racist

way too many other servers to worry about one

just find another server.

the hosting rules say the only legit reasons to ban is for being abusive or racist

way too many other servers to worry about one

I definitely have other servers that I play on, however, it reflects poorly on me to be banned for something I didn't do, especially under the impression that I am hacking. For that reason I would like to get it cleared up.

If anyone would please look into it, you will find that it was a mistake. Thank you.

NO UNBANN FOR U DAMM HACKER!!!

Don't feed this troll.

Hopefully you get a reply to this since it is up to the server admin to post real evidence,

If you don't get one soon I would suggest posting on server reporting and possibly opening up a support ticket.

Hey Meades,

I am one of the admins for US 501, we take a lot of time to parse through logs every day and ban anyone that appears to be scripting / teleporting around the map / spawning in vehicles and weapons / using illegal weapons. There has been A LOT of hacking as of late, and as such we have been banning more and more people for obvious hacking (just yesterday the whole server got teleported into the ocean, a guy teleported around to different players as god mode, then later in the day 4 choppers showed up). It's possible that I made a mistake in your banning, which is why we list the email of our server as soon as you log in - for direct access to us, the admins.

If you can PM me one of the following two things: Your full in game name at the time of your ban or your IP address. I will look back through the logs and verify what I had seen, and if we made a mistake I would be glad to unban you. Thanks for playing on our server.

I've resolved the issue and unbanned Meades, he was not scripting. I had caught a player teleporting with similar special characters at the start of his name, and in my haste to get the hacker off the server, mistakenly banned the wrong guy. I found the actual guy that was teleporting and he is being delt with, apologies for the confusion, Meades is definitely a legitimate player.

Edited by Cramer
  • Like 1

Thanks a ton Cramer!

I'm glad we could get that sorted out!

you were having fun killing people. so your trying to play COD or BF3, PKing in a zombie Apocalypse?? why not play the game as intended iof not go play COD

• Like 1

If rocket didn't intend for Pk in this mod why did he include sniper rifles?