tido.schmidt@googlemail.com

DO SOMETHING AGAINST THE HACKERS

Yesterday we found on 2 servers 3 AS50 TSW, today we found a G36C SD, yesterday we killed a guy with a soldier clothing, we found RGO Grenades in a guy we killed, we were killed about 10 times from hackers in Elektro (6 to 8 man Squad). We found another G36 last week.

3 days ago a hacker ported every vehicle to one place, a guy ported eveyone to the airfield, a guy nuked the server, another one bombed whole cherno and spawned choppers everywhere, another guy spawned hundreds of vehicles on our server and our base was looted about 6 times from hackers.

And so on and so on...

Battleye is even saying they are aware of the excessive hacking and they can't do anything. I really start being frustrated. We are a good organized clan and most of us are progamers and we have no chance, although we play absolutely with tactics and everything. No chance.

That's ridiculous and if there will be no change in the near near future, dayz will be dying. I've read many posts about hackers, but since we are more at the cost like Elektro, Now I know why.

It is really getting annoying. Do something!

Edited by 8odycount
  • Like 1

Be prepared to be nuked by the "this has already been posted" people...

but i totally agree with you. this has to stop. i lost my player 4 times this week because of hackers but today i have seen a lot of people getting banned from servers by battleeye so maybe there might be change.

"Pro-gamers" - Sorry, I chuckled at this.

Anyway, BE is god-awful and the underlying engine prevents Rocket and the Day-Z team from doing a whole lot to them right now.

• Like 1

Be prepared to be nuked by the "this has already been posted" people...

but i totally agree with you. this has to stop. i lost my player 4 times this week because of hackers but today i have seen a lot of people getting banned from servers by battleeye so maybe there might be change.

I usually die 4 times a DAY to hackers. So count yourself lucky. It's annoying as fuck and totally ruining the mod, but as said, nothing will change. At least not until standalone, but you'd better believe that will have hackers too -- Just less of them.

Anyway, BE is god-awful and the underlying engine prevents Rocket and the Day-Z team from doing a whole lot to them right now.

They are. Most of us are ESL players and play since 15 years. So I guess I can say Progamers. With other words, we are no noobs and know how to aim. Better?

Stupidest comment I've ever seen in this entire forum.

Congratulations sir, you just broke the retard barrier.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/55031-hackers-what-you-need-to-know/

Edited by DarkRaven123

Oh look. A post about "hackers"! I've not seen dozens of these today already.

Edited by PoisonedAl

Keep 'em coming! Maybe someone will work harder at finding a good solution.

"d00d dis haz alrdy ben sad"

Of course it fucking has. This hacking shit has been going on way too long. I've played plenty of online games in my day. None have ever had this big of a problem. This game could be playable without the hackers. I could overlook all the bullshit if hackers weren't a problem. But they are. And not just here or there. It's on EVERY server. Low-pop or high-pop. You can guarantee your gear will be lost at the hands of a 1000ft fall.

Zedsdeadbaby must be asleep. C'mon dude where are you ?

and again hacker in elektro. running over a field, headshot from m107 from 50 meters, my friend was laying in grass, 100 meters away, dont moving, the guy runs to my corpse, rolling on the field, stands up and gives my friend a headshot...

i think he had no trees...

your friend was hiding in the grass, the grass only goes for about 50m. He may as well have been lying out in the street.

your friend was hiding in the grass, the grass only goes for about 50m. He may as well have been lying out in the street.

He was between bushes and the guy was a bit higher than my friend so he had grass in front of him. Also my friend did not move and the guy was rolling on the floor. Then he stands up and gives him a headshot. Don't tell me, you can spot a Ghilli Suit while you roll in the grass, stand up and give anyone a headshot with an M107 over 70 meters. Thats bullshit. Thats hacking and I'm sick of it.

Edited by 8odycount

He had an M107 in his hands like I said before. Right before he killed me he was shooting with a slinced weapon and we were behind a hill. He couldn't see us, we logged in there.

Really, I'm the last one who calls someone hacker. I was tired of hearing "it's a hacker" in other games like BF3 etc. and I was the last one who banned only when I suspected someone hacking. So I think in the most cases I can differntiate between a skilled player and a hacker. I don't think this guy had an aimbot or something. He apparently had a locator hack or deactivated trees and bushes.

Edited by 8odycount

Oh I see you have capital letters in your title, that should fix'em

Just because you aren't good at the game doesn't mean other people aren't either.

OP - stop playing in high pop servers... simple as that. More chances that a hacker would be in a high populated server for more loot to steal.

otherwise keep joing high pop servers and continue putting that risk on yourself.

OP - stop playing in high pop servers... simple as that. More chances that a hacker would be in a high populated server for more loot to steal.

otherwise keep joing high pop servers and continue putting that risk on yourself.

LoL. Are you serious? I should stop joining servers with many players, because BE and DayZ Team are too stupid to do something against hackers? Best comment ever for sure. If so, I must stop playing this game, because there are hackers everywhere...

It's the truth, no reason in trying to be an arrogant fool :)

No it's not. That's bullshit. Why should I play only on servers with 10 players to avoid getting shot by a hacker, only because BE can't do something against hackers? lol

It's not my mission to do something against hackers.

Edited by 8odycount

LoL. Are you serious? I should stop joining servers with many players, because BE and DayZ Team are too stupid to do something against hackers? Best comment ever for sure. If so, I must stop playing this game, because there are hackers everywhere...

Go read THIS