Eidos (DayZ)

was teleported into the middle of the ocean.

with no respawn button available. or anything. i could sit there until I died. My handle is [d2a] eidos. Could I please get teleported back to the land so that I don't have to swim all the way back or sit there at my screen waiting to die.

Only a hacker could port you back, you're pretty much SoL. Sry man.

hahaha. that figures. well... than so it is. open the game back up and smoke a fattie. a big F you for your waste of space, to the scripter that did this. Not like I care about dying or the gear. Now I have to sit there and wait to even play.

as it is, dying of hypothermia in the ocean takes 67 minutes. If a dev could please kill my character so that I'm not sitting here waiting to die for the next hour that would be too convenient.

Just happened to me on US 128 as well to everyone, within a minute of me logging in and finding our camp completely emptied. Talked to my buddies and apparently it was raided by a hacker with a bunch of vehicles and NPC soldiers while they were on earlier.

Awesome.

I checked the GPS coordinates, it appears to be so far south it's outside of the borders, so why did it save my position when I immediately quit? Thought being outside the border (such as the debug wasteland) would cause you to be put back inside the map...

yeah idk. I finally died. I let my guy swim north until everything started blinking. It starts speeding up once your starving and dehydrated. what the hell...

same happened to me... the thing is.. i had AS50, NV and a guillie suit.. :(

Don't get me wrong. gear was good. just pulled an L85 A2-AWS off a downed helicopter. I had to let my guy sit in the ocean for close to an hour to die. The way the game goes... just keep playing, I suppose.