Cap10Squirty

Cheater on US 1211 - Named BattlEye

Hate this to be my first post but I nearly lost my life and my buddy's due to a player and his friend driving in Kamenka with a police car. They appeared to have special masks on as well. I didn't manage to get the other player's ID, but the one BattlEye took nearly half a box mag of 7.62mm to the upper body from less than 100m before I realized he wasn't even bleeding.

Again, US 1211 approx 5:15 central.

- Cap10Squirty

• Like 1

Hate this to be my first post but I nearly lost my life and my buddy's due to a player and his friend driving in Kamenka with a police car. They appeared to have special masks on as well. I didn't manage to get the other player's ID, but the one BattlEye took nearly half a box mag of 7.62mm to the upper body from less than 100m before I realized he wasn't even bleeding.

Again, US 1211 approx 5:15 central.

- Cap10Squirty

I'm one of the admins for US 1211. Was hoping that global ban would hold out a day or two longer. Thanks for reporting this! We will search through the logs and see what scripts he was running to get that car in there and god mode.

From the RPT File:

19:05:00 "CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER BattlEye B 1-3-D:1 (BattlEye) REMOTE IN ParachuteWest"

Which means he was killed in a spawned vehicle/entrance method...

"//Check for hackers" \n
" {" \n
" if(vehicle _x != _x && !(vehicle _x in dayz_serverObjectMonitor)) then {" \n
" diag_log (""CLEANUP: KILLING A HACKER "" + (name _x) + "" "" + str(_x) + "" IN "" + (typeOf vehicle _x));" \n
" (vehicle _x) setDamage 1;" \n
" _x setDamage 1;" \n
" };" \n
" } forEach allUnits;" \n
"" \n

Current Name: BattlEye

DayZ ID: 64010886

ArmA GUID: 04c6e165b0f4e1c4f0369aeb8e6d5f65

Banned on our server.

P.S: Thanks for reporting!

Edited by Paronity
  • Like 2