premiumkrap

Chem light placement

Suggestion:

I think that when picking up a Chem light(or military flashlight) , it should be placed/attached to the front of your vest, directly on the chest instead of it being held

I am in the military, and you will never hold it in your hand with your weapon, its impractical.

If we can implement the placing of the chem light(or military flash light) on your chest vest, it would be awesome.

booya.

It's like this in ACE' date=' shouldn't be hard to transfer over, he has pulled other ACE things over.

[/quote']

Your right, it was now that i remember, was on the shoulder tho wasnt it?

It's like this in ACE' date=' shouldn't be hard to transfer over, he has pulled other ACE things over.

[/quote']

Your right, it was now that i remember, was on the shoulder tho wasnt it?

Yeah, Left shoulder I think.

but anything is better then having it take up half your screen ;)

Easy to implement, makes sense, realistic. Yeah, my input is, is that its a good idea.

Not a bad idea, since the players are all wearing tactical vests / load bearing vests already... might as well have them put to use.

Seems way more reasonable and realistic, would make night play way more interesting too. It Would be nice (if implemented) to have a way to ditch it fast if you got into a fire fight too, like giving the ditch chem light command a key kind.