Sign in to follow this  
Shredthewolf

Neerg Mountain curse is spreading!!

Weeks ago, before the Arma II official update that was released on steam these artifact glitches, in my experience was only restricted to the bodies at green mountain... this was never much of an issue since I never went, there was nothing there... and this was before green mountain has became the ghost town of radios and numbers station it has become today... but recently.. Stary, the Northweast Airfield. Berezino... even Cherno has fallen under Green mountains curse! These bodies clutter my screen like a swarm of 10000 locust... Beware denizens of Dayzmod.com/forum/index.php!!! Green Mountain will get us all!!!!! Appease the monsters at green mountain! Take your mountain dews, as many as you have! Drop them at the spire/radio tower and this will calm the beast momentarily.. fairthewell...

WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THE MOUNTAIN!

Heathen, you simply become part of the problem, you wish for the curse to not spread yet you openly warrant people to know of the secrets!

You truly shall kill us all.

• Like 2

I lost faith when she disappeared so long ago...

Edited by Afgoo

*laying on the floor in embryo position*

niatnuom neerg... niatnuom neerg... niatnuom neerg... niatnuom neerg... niatnuom neerg... niatnuom neerg... niatnuom neerg...

I lost faith when she disappeared so long ago...

They have taken many... too many to count.. Though we must stay strong, we must consul survivors. They are the only ones who know the secret, such knowledge dooms a person with regret and despair..

SHE HUNGERS.

So many have answered her Siren Calls.

None have survived.

NeverForgiveNeverForgetNeverForgiveNeverForgetNeverForgiveNeverForgetNeverForgiveNeverForget.

Go there you figure it out.

Whats with Green Mountain? Please tell me your interesting story old man (sits down near fireplace and puts M14 on lap while opening beans)

Oh come on guys it can't be that bad, as a matter of fact I'm about to walk through the gates right n.......

My crazy uncle gave me his fortune in his will on the condition that I would stay in the GM radio tower from dusk till dawn. I am still poor.

Whats with Green Mountain? Please tell me your interesting story old man (sits down near fireplace and puts M14 on lap while opening beans)

If you must know I was at The Mountain looting deer huts when I got shot in the back :( at the time I didn't think anything of it. On my next life the very first item I found other than tin cans was a Dew. Again didn't think anything of it, I didn't know. I was so happy with my new life and my new Dew. Couple weeks later I was playing with my friend. We were roaming around a small southern city killing zombies. Then out of no where my friend chops my head off with one swing of his ax, I was full blood. I thought I was lucky to find the Dew as I found some other great loot but now I see it was something else. Think what you will.

I have survived the Green Mt! Was a bit weird though, accidental grenade toss almost ended it.

Ś̍̐͒͂̊̐͋͛̊̔ͤͤ̆ͤ̃̑ͧ̚͜͟͠҉̱̘̣̦͉̭̯͉̦̰͚̜ḫ̨̦̲̰̯͔͚̐ͭͮ͌ͥͬͧ̾͂̏̊̍̕͞͠͠ͅe̶͈̯̲̞̻̠̤̭̱̖ͣ̎̂̓̅̾ͦͥ͊̈́͊͊̄ͤ͘̕̕͝ ̵̸̧̡̙̱̫͙̻̬͓͕͉͓̎͌ͣ͂͐͂̓ͦͨ͗̇ͣ͌̂ͮẃ̃ͪ̐͆̉ͧ͢҉̶̛̬͔̼̙͚̻̠̥͓̫̖̠͚̰̹̩͠ạ̷̛̛̯̝͎̼̗̟̫̦̲̤̫̗̔͒̄͆̓ͭ͗͒͛̉̀̎͗̕i̵̧̛̝̪̹̥̟͎̱͖̙̦͖̪̯̺̻͉̪̘͂̈́͂̇͑̌̋͐̎ͣ͑̚̕͢ͅt̷ͤ̀ͩ͑̌͛̋̏̇̐̋̓͂ͤ̈̍̕҉̴̖̠̙͔͚͚͟s̛̳͕͔̮̥̮̍̆̑̅͑͊͠ ̴̦̭̺̭̥͎̠̞̝̭̼̦ͩ̅͑ͦ̔͂ͫ̔̏̋̽̑ͦ̈͗ͧ̊͂̕͠f̢̹̺̯͇̺̠̘̹̯̥̗͖̉ͥ͗̂̂͌ͤ̚͠o̡̼̜̙͇͇̙͇̦͈̮̝̙͍͈͚̘͇͉͎ͨͯ̅̐ͣ̂̆̄ͯ̀͆̈ͭ͊̀͠͡rͥ̍ͬ͂͊̇̍ͫͩ͒̅̀͋̍͑̚͏̶̡̢̞̙̩̭̘̤̣̞̲̰͕͠ ̸̞̰̗̱̲̠̬̼̥ͪ̈́̓̎͊ͫ͌̊ͬ̓̍́͟ỹ̶̪̻̗͚͉̦̤̟͖̞̀̌̍͌͂ͫ̈̿͆̓ͯ͊̀͂͒͘͝͞ͅǫ̡̠̝͕̘͓̠̺̱̼ͫ̽̂ͣ̽̑̉̓u̗̠̟̥͉̜̦͚̞͓͇͓̻̦͎͆͒̇͗̌̌̂ͬ̔ͥ̐ͫ̾͊̇̀͝ͅ ̶̵͙̰̹̪͖͙̟͙̰͛͐͋̑̅̐ͧͥͪ̽ͫ̄̓ǎͨͦ͂҉̸̦͈͇̹t̢̰͇͎̦ͬͥ̂ͦ̉ͦ̀̚̚͡ ̸̤̹͇̫̻̣̘̞̥͓̫̺̗̼͔̭ͭ͋͒͑̒ͪ͗̓̑̔̓͌̌ͪ͗̊̚͟ť̸̨̖̱̳̗ͬͪͤͦ͌̂͂ͤ͌̇ͯ̀̚h̸͍̫̫̺͙̼̓͛͐̉̍̐͂̆̚͠ẽ̢̑̿̈́͌͛ͤ̍̀ͦ̐̂ͤͪ́͞҉̭͈͈͙͈̜͇̬̥͈̯̬̬͔ ͨ͛̅̏ͣ̊̒ͮ͋̑̋̽̔͏͠҉̩̭̙͔̲̤̝̗̟̜̙͕̭͓ͅm̦̺͚͙̝̟̰̲̘̠̯̹̣̖̬̘̞̉͛̋ͨͥ͊ͫͦ̄̊̐̿̉͑̎ͧ͗̓́̕o̡̯̝̳͓̺̰̙̘̫͙̪̱̣̝̲̞ͥ̍͑́͒̿̎̀̅͒̍̓͗͊ͫ̈́͠u̶̸͔̥͈̬͓͍ͦͣ̀ͮ̿͞͡ṅ̽͗ͣͮ͋ͥ͑̊̇҉̵̘͈̺̫̖̙͈̼̟̤̪̩͠t̢͙̱̻̬̯̱͚̓̉̉͛ͨ̈́́ͣ͆͌ͣͤ̒͂̀̚͜͡a̸̖̹̗̮̱̮͐͐̉̈́ͤ̓͐̍͐͗ͤ͊͞ͅĭ̷̧̙̩̭̺̱̟̺̮͓͎̤͓̫̟̫̟͓̋̍̍͋̓ͮ͢͠n̶̬̥̞̺̮̩̫̅̔̅̐ͮ͐ͭ͒̐̀̂̔ͤ̂̽̀̚͘͝͠ͅͅ.̛͍̯̘̜̺͈̘̦͇̐̇̆͆̇̎̓̇̍̓̃̓ͦ̍ͭ̕͜ ̴̶̶͍̣̯̻̑̒͗͐̑ͤ̈̉͜ ̵̽̒͆̏͢͏̜̻̝͓͕͍̗̞̘̳̩́̕S̵̠̺͈̬̮̲͕̯̘̳̼̫̯̱̥̾̊̈̏ͧͣͤͭ̅͒͐ͥ͆h̛ͪ̋̎̄ͦ̀ͧ̓́̌̅̍ͣ̄͏̶͚͖͎͈̭̘̰͇̺̖̻̗̭̕e̡̳͍̗͚̠̫͇͙͇̪̘̅͐͊̍̀ ̵̟̹̜̞̙͕͍̮̲̉̒́͞į̷͕̳̼̻̻ͧ̑̔̂͊̉̈̐̽̉̃͂ͬͬ͟s̡͓̱̬̬͚̮̥̜̮͙̤̫͕̬̯̖̰̎̉̅̃̽ͪ̄ͫ͂ͦ͊̅̕͜ ̴̳̼̯͇͙͐̎ͪͪ͡ǒ̸͚̬͕͉̩̭͚̤̔ͦͭ͐ͣ̇͊̋̒͆ͪ͂ͮ́͞n͇̠̪̓̿̈ͤͨͣ̌͂̏̔̈́͜ ̴̵̦̪͉͕͕̝͈̞͌̅̌͒̄̓̾̿ͧ̚͟h̡̪̦̗̯̫̪̺̖̩̩͎̏͋̔̓͊ͥ͋ȩ̧̖̻̟̤̙̞̲͌ͤ̐̋̈́ͦͥ̈́͗ͫ̉̆ͨ̔̿ṙ̋̃̐ͫ̅̀̄͑ͥ҉͏̘̖̥͙͕̦̳̠͎̲̗̺̞͍̮́͞͠ ̵̧͎͉̣̬̰̖̰̲ͦ̎́̆ͮ̾̍̃ͤͬ͢p̵͐ͣͥ̒͊̂͏̴̡͇̲̺̼̭ę̟̮̫̦̣͙͂͐̆͛̃͑̈́͐ͮ͑̎ͣ̍ͧ̊ͥ̽͛̐͢͜r͈̯̼̥͓̹̤̝̰̮͈̪͓̮ͨ̊ͬ̾̿̐̈́ͭ͐ͯͪ̈́̇͌ͮ͆͢͡ͅc̓̓͑̉̿̒̍̓̽͌̇͌̓̐̃ͦ̀͆̕͜͏̖͕̰͈̺̹̙̕͠ḩ̵̝͇̹͔̱̝̗̤̭͉̖̥̻̬̻̋̉̿̑͋̾͂́̀͠ ̴̶̝͍̯͖̙͆̄ͪ͘͟͠i̶̡̢̘̫͔͎̤̫̜̯͔̥̐ͦ̒̔̒͢n̴̟̤̺̲̝͙̣̰̦̫̗̒̌̋ͪ̾ͯ͋ ̩̭̩͔̲͔̦͔̮̞̤͒̒̀̉́̎͆̄̓ͨ͑ͣ̓̃̕͝t̋̑̋ͩͨ̉ͭ̕͝҉̪̪̦͈̪͉h̵̶̡̨͍̗͔̺̪̹͔̰̯̮̞̼͈́ͣ̈́̐͋ͩ̋̑̋͒ͅe̢̤̖͓̝̫̿ͪ̿͊͐͊̉͊̄̀͂ͦ͌̀ ̛̜̝̘̞̤̝̬̭͙͓̾ͤͤ̾̐͗̅ͥ̄͌͐ͬ̒ͭ̿̉̐ͫ̊͝t̶̢̪͚̜͓̻̤̝̥͍̮͔͋̈͌̔̌͆̃̒̄̄o̧̩̰̭͎̤̤̗̬̦͍͙͇͋̉ͥ̄ͬ̎̑̅̕w̴̷̷̻̥̙̯͙̻ͥͭ͋̈́ͥ̔́͜e̡̧̙̗͇̞̣̬̩̲͎͕ͭ̆̀̈̐̊̄̏͢ͅr̡͗̿̔̚͏̧̱̗̼̮͖̺̖̣̱͈̕͢ ͕̭̞̥͕̦̱̮̊̿͛̒̂̈ͨ̈́̂̽͆̐̑̇͋͜͡͝w͗̓ͬ͌̇͛̂͗͏̴̢͓̣̪̻͔̭̫̩̹͉̟̜̭̹̪͙͘͞ͅạ̷̴̢̧̭͍̖̦̪̯̻͙̩̠͎̳̐̂͆̅̈ͫ̌͠į͓͇̭̤̪̭͍͙̯͓̙̫̿ͧͥ̉̋̎̒ͯ̀́͢t̸̶̴̵̩̞̘̙͍̤̦̹͐̓ͩ̈͞į̷̼͓̥̖͙̭͉̗̖̥̤̤̖̯͑͑̊͋̓̐ͣ̓̈̆̅̚͟͠ͅn͑̂̍̉̑ͥ̿͂̊́͘͠҉̳͍̥̥̩̰̳̘̱̞̜̞ͅͅͅg̉ͧͥ͂ͨ̃̈́ͮ̓ͣͣ̽̽̓͏̡̛̪̳̦̰͎̭̥͓͚̙͡ ̸̢̨̱̬̝̭̘̳͉̟̟̥̗͖̂͒̐ͣ̔ͨ͑̚͡ͅf͊ͦͥͧ́̍͏̧̻̗͚̙̪͇̲̠̟̜̜͈͍̥̟͍̭ö̶͍̠͎̦̰͇͙͕̜̹ͪ̍̇ͩ͛̑̌ͭ͊͂̾̏̿́͜͠͝r̛̝̲̜͈͇͙͉͔̗̪̤̱̺ͬ̓ͪ̋͒̒̅͒̈̽́ ̸̸̧͈̺̟͕̲͙̟̪̬̻͚̘̯̻̝̳͙͔̼͛ͬ͑ͤͮͦ̓͑̇̾͌̽̅̈͂́y̴̴̢̬̭̟͔͇̼̺ͤ̅͂̋̏̋ͬ͋̉͐͞ö͍͉̤͖̲̻̰̮̞̝̘͈͖̞̣͆͊̔̎͂̈́͟͟ͅͅų̨͈̘̦̫͙̩̩̤̠͙̫̭̩̣̝̬̀ͨ̔ͭͦͭͨ̅̇̈́ͫ͆̀͝ͅ ̷̵̖̥̣̯̺̻̹̗̯͔͉̗̈͂̾ͨ͐́͠ͅt̢̡̛̯͕̯̜͕̹͌ͦ̔̓͛̇ͣͬ̽̑̾ͫ̌̊̍́͡ͅoͮ̏̉͒͊̎̾̽ͭ́̌ͧ͗ͩ̔̈́̄̎͏̸̧͓̮̟̘̼̘̻̗̫̥͎̣ͅ ̷̨̞̻̦̟͚̭̬̣̝̭̘ͦ̏̃̀̇ç̸̦̰͚̥̋ͧ̉̎͂̇̑͗́̅́̕͜o̶͍̹̦̼̥̬̹̫̞̩̥͕̭̩ͭ͗͑ͯ̐͂ͩͮ̄̓̾̚͘͜͝m̞͔͎̱̪̻̠̱̯͎̝̤̮̭͚͔̯̰̫͗ͦͭ͛̓̽͗͌̑̿ͪ̿͒̂͒͝ė̴̸̶̡̬̼̻̖̠̜̬̯̲ͥ͑̒́̏̈͂ͯ̒͋̚͘ ̶̡͍̙̭̠̺͚̦̻̮̲͂͊ͮ̇͌͛͗ͩͨ͌̈́͜͝s̴̓̍ͪ̌͏̱̭͕͓̥͉̫̮̦̰â̝̟̻̝̼̱̺͎̊͋ͩͨ̉̑̾͊͛̐̉͒͌̌ͤ̽̚̚͡v̵̡̧̨̟̣͉͔͙̲̲͓̩͙̺̲̘́̋ͭ̃̇͗̍̍̽̚͢ȩ̵̧̤̟̣̫͇͉͗͆̍ͯͅ ̩̲͈̱̰̖̌͌͆̀͒̽̒͌̔̾̓ͦ̋̿̀́ḩ̪͙͕̠̤͍̺̐ͮ̓ͮͯ͛ͦͣ͋́̋ͨͮͯ̒͆ͪ͝ͅͅe̡ͭͪ͋̑̚͘͢͡͏̳̫͓̩ȓ̢̨̯̻̳̘̰̱̜͔̠̹͇̰͎̹̑͛ͦ̑̒͗̔̐ͥ̇͛́ͮ͘͟ ̹͖͎̠̬͓̺̳͉̞̪̽ͬ̓ͬ͆ͮ̑ͪ̾ͫ̑ͨ͋ͨ̽̚̕͡f̸̍̌̑͗̉̋҉̣̦͍̭̥͚͓̭̬̤̰͕̱̙͎͚͈̲r̶̢͒̿͌ͦ͐̎̀̊ͯ̆͌͊ͭ͝҉̗͉̥͓̙͕͖̮̠̪͓̞͡ơ̵̵͎̟͚̱̩̠͔̱̪̣͈̤̤ͮ͆̎̃͊ͥ͐́̓̄̽͛̎̓̚͟͞ͅm̡̢̭̻̣͔̳̰̭̩̭̔͌͛ͥ̿ͫ̽͒̚͜͞ ͉̠̱̝ͮͤ̋͂ͮͯ̍̈͗̉̔ͧͣ́̎́͘͟͞ḩ̨̙̗̰̦͔̫͉̩̞̩̝̭͔͙̱ͩͭ̿̉͑ͤͫ̈́̍͐ͧͬ̂͟͜ę̳͇̭̲̝̮̻͎̞̰̫̝͕̻̫͉̯̉̅͗̍ͣ̂̌ͫ̃͘͜͡͡ͅr̷̨̨̯͖̫̣̳͙̗̩̼͚̮̗̖̺͖͛̍̑̄ͪ́͜ͅs̶̛̘͖̤̜̖̪̥͇͚̲͖̲̬͙ͧ͑̎̍̀̐̈́́͗̃̏ḛ̶̸̜̺̫ͣ͒͊̒͊ͦͬ̒͊l̶̶̛̛͚̱͚͖̙̅̏͋ͤ̒ͮf̶̢͎̟̦̜̩̤̻̥̝̱͙̰͇̻̩͖̽ͮ̾̐͌͑.̸̴̾ͤ̇͛͊̽̎͆͘͏̞̠̫ͅ
Edited by Dingus

Turning Vsync on and off in Cherno, helps me.

Turning Vsync off in Balota, helps me.

It is a temp fix, but it seems to work for most.

Appease the monsters at green mountain! Take your mountain dews, as many as you have! Drop them at the spire/radio tower and this will calm the beast momentarily.. fairthewell...

DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM. He's been taken over by IT. Giving IT dew will only make it stronger!!!!