Sign in to follow this  
Randomz1123

DayZ Nova Squad >Recruiting<

Hello i am Randomz1123 CoOwner of the newly formed clan DNS i am here today to link you to our forum and tell you a little about us.

At the moment there is about 6 of us and we just finished the main layout of our website today. We have an apply for squad page to apply to be in our squad, if you apply now you will most likely be accepted. Right now we do not have a base or many things ingame because we are a new squad but we are hoping with a few more members that we can get started and make our time playing dayz memorable. There are also some forum staff member slots for anyone who wants to be a moderator of the forum, you must be accepted as a squad member before you can apply.

Thank you for reading this and i hope you consider joining DNS.

I applied on your forum, I also added Sam (mrbling1999) on Skype. He has yet to accept my contact request.

I applied on your forum, I also added Sam (mrbling1999) on Skype. He has yet to accept my contact request.

Sam is on holiday for 9 dayz

Okay, well how do I find out if I have been accepted?

Okay, well how do I find out if I have been accepted?

look on the application where you posted it