lttankor7

Will Rocket continue to update DayZ even though a standalone game is coming out?

I'm not sure if he will or not, but I'd like to know. Thanks.

Action speak louder than words.. Have you seen an update?

Edited by gwbrewer
  • Like 1

Yep.

Alright, thanks. will he update it less or more with the standalone game coming out would you say?

ACtion speak louder than words.. Have you seen an update?

Great wisdom and clarity in this post.

As the standealone is based on the arma engine he wont abandon the work so far as it's all still relevant, the real question is with the announcement that it will be paid from alpha onwards just when the switch will be made.

There was NO Action.. are you being serious right now or was school not your strong point?

Lol no shit there wasn't any ACTION. I'm just backing up my statement for answering the OP. I thought your post was directed to me.

Edited by twinturbonet

I'm not sure if he will update it as much depends on how much people keep using ARMA for dayz

There was NO Action.. are you being serious right now or was school not your strong point?

Are you implying his replying to you was not an action? If so, perhaps you require more schooling.

• Like 1

Honestly all I need is one more update to fix the graphical glitches... I've made peace with the f4, falling through floors and other bugs/exploits.

If I can play without a supernova of polygons around my favorite locations, I dont need much until the stand alone. That said it feels like it is taking a while.

Edited by lugaru
  • Like 1