falcon911

BETA 95819 is out. Any issues??

Anyone have any issues with the new beta? Since I cannot seem to find anything from the Dev team on these updates as they come out. I guess it's up to us (Server Admins) to help eachother...

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?138509-ARMA-2-OA-beta-build-95819-(1-62-MP-build)

Edited by Falcon911

Griff is in the Apple vs Samsung discussion at the moment..I'm sure once he is done there he can give us all an update about why we haven't heard anything lately about the mod updates. Just chill.

Griff is in the Apple vs Samsung discussion at the moment..I'm sure once he is done there he can give us all an update about why we haven't heard anything lately about the mod updates. Just chill.

dude you need to chill. the op wasn't even talking about the mod update. He's talking about the arma oa beta update.

12 hours and all is well. Got rid of my graphical issues too....

Gonna hold off a bit. The last three Arma 2 beta updates have all been deemed unstable within about 24 hours of their release.

Will stick with 95417 til this is confirmed good.

You got anything to backup that claim?

Got up this morning and all three of my servers are still running.

I've made a post in server general but think here might be an idea too - my server is reporting (via DayZ commander) that I am running 95824 - I am right in saying this is a later patch than 95819? Looking at the numbers I would guess so! The server seems to be running OK with no reported issues

I am really sorry for coming across so dumb but Im struggling to get my head around required version numbers etc etc - if anyone can clarify that would really help. Do you guys manually apply the patch - is there any method best for this?

Cheers and again apologies!

No no.. Your fine. Not really sure why they (BI) push out a number highter than it is supposed to state. You installed the latest beta and placed in your server.cfg the same number (Since that's all you got to go with at the time) So long as your clients have the same Beta or higher version. Your fine.

• Like 1

I am running it just fine so far. I havent seen any complaints on my server thread and its only crashed once

Been running it all night till now. Hasnt crashed once. Should be added shortly to HFB