paintball2x1

Team of 6 looking for more players!

1) How old are you? 18

2) What time are you usually on? Central

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? Sniper, CQC as needed.

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? Winchester / Lee Enfield newborn, AKM / M107 / M24 / M4A1 CCO SD geared

5) What is your current wep you are using? M4A1 CCO SD / M24 / Makarov

6) Why should we choose you? I'm willing to take a bullet or a zombie for the people I'm working with. Not to mention strength in numbers.

Edited by Toxic Vocals

1) 16

2) 5pm - 1am Weeknights / 1pm - 1am Weekends (US Central Time Zone)

3) Sniper/Spotter (I like it when I can see my target when he cant see me.)

4) M107 and a suppressed weapon for stealth.

5) M107 / M4A1 CCO SD / M9

6) Im cautious and I can get things done quick and easy. 1 shot is all need.

Skype is Nipps!!!!

Edited by Nipps24

1) How old are you? 15

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) Pst

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter- CQC

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? m16s,aks

5) What is your current wep you are using? M16A2 M203

6) Why should we choose you? Well hate being a lonewolf gets boring and pretty scary running around towns

------------------------------------------

echopopx0

Edited by popcorn132

1) How old are you? 23

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) eastern america, evening time.

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter I'd love support/looter/medic!

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? Assault rifles, anything cheap and replaceable

5) What is your current wep you are using? I lug around a DMR and backup MP5 silenced

6) Why should we choose you? while I may be quiet, I take orders well and would love to try a support roll out with a well coordinated team!

------------------------------------------------

add me on steam: deadkennedy3!

I'd recommend you don't join...

Unless you want to find good gear meet up with them, and then get killed, and removed from the call randomly for no reason.

I found a Ghillie suit, coyote bp, map, gps, l85a2 aws, and m9 sd and some other stuff, I met up with them, then Monushka killed me out of nowhere and removed me from the call in Dolby Axon.

Edited by Cole James

1) How old are you? 16

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) UTC+1 1 pm to 2 am

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter? Iam a good defender (spotter)

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? AK's

5) What is your current wep you are using?AKM

6) Why should we choose you? I'd love to play with a team, i allways searched for a teammate but i never could acually team up cause whenever i try to be nice i get shot and all that.... I will help as best as i can and don't ask anything for it

i can also be a good medic if i got the supplies

Edited by Orpheus

1) How old are you14

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) I am usually on day only servers with Eastern Standard Time

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter I like looting, and cqc.

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? My favorite weapon probably would be a AK Kobra.

5) What is your current wep you are using? I have died last night, so I have nothing. I find stuff easily though.

6) Why should we choose you? I do not shoot others unless provoked. So you can trust me. Second reason would be I am not one to beg for weapons like a little 12 year old.

1) How old are you? 16

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) UTC+1 1 pm to 2 am

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter? Iam a good defender (spotter)

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? AK's

5) What is your current wep you are using?AKM

6) Why should we choose you? I'd love to play with a team, i allways searched for a teammate but i never could acually team up cause whenever i try to be nice i get shot and all that.... I will help as best as i can and don't ask anything for it

i can also be a good medic if i got the supplies

whats your skype/steam?

1) How old are you?

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone)

7pm-11pm weekdays, weekends vary, PST

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter

CC/looter

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use?

Assault rifles

5) What is your current wep you are using?

My fists, just got killed last night

6) Why should we choose you?

I am easy to get along with and work well on a team. I've been playing for about a month so I know my way around.

1) How old are you? 35

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) PST after work so around 3pm//// weekends after 8pm because thats the time I spend with my kids.

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter ////Assault/Spotter/Sniper///pretty well rounded. I have my own roll, I call it "Ill shoot your fucking knees out if you dont cooperate, I just want your beans"

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? m4a1 ACOG/DMR/G17/MP5

5) What is your current wep you are using? M4A1 ACOG

6) Why should we choose you? because im a bad ass mother fucker!

No skype, please PM me

I'd recommend you don't join...

Unless you want to find good gear meet up with them, and then get killed, and removed from the call randomly for no reason.

I found a Ghillie suit, coyote bp, map, gps, l85a2 aws, and m9 sd and some other stuff, I met up with them, then Monushka killed me out of nowhere and removed me from the call in Dolby Axon.

I'd recommend you don't be a dick when you join a team, also you even said it was wallhacks, you told us to go search on youtube for the wallhacks... Now please young lady just leave... You're dumb too, you said "I see dobry mountain right here!" You log out then in and says you spawned in KamyShova, "I know but i see dobry mountain tho!"

Edited by BradenIsBreeZy

1) How old are you? 16

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) anytime (central)

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter looter

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? akm

5) What is your current wep you are using? as50

6) Why should we choose you? Because i have a lot of experience and im pretty mature and enjoy teamwork

Skype= zShinyG

1) How old are you? 16

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) anytime (central)

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter looter

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? akm

5) What is your current wep you are using? as50

6) Why should we choose you? Because i have a lot of experience and im pretty mature and enjoy teamwork

Skype= zShinyG

whats your steam? my skype is not working

Have you read my application?

1) How old are you? 14

2) What time are you usually on? USA EST

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter looter/CQC

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? Any type of Assault Rifle.

5) What is your current wep you are using? None.

6) Why should we choose you? I am a very good player, and I dont beg for stuff.

1) How old are you? 21

2) What time are you usually on? US EST Weekends, Weekdays after 7

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? Forward Assault, looting, stealth, ambush.

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? M4A1 CCO

5) What is your current wep you are using? I respawned so I just have an AK

6) Why should we choose you? I'm not the type of person who cares about his gear more than his team. I rarely get the chance to meet friendlies, much less work with a mature competent group so I consider it a privilege.

Sype Name: OctoberBrigade

]Steam Name: EpsilonPhoenix

Edited by EpsilonPhoenix

1) How old are you?

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone)

PDT (UTC -7)

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter

Looter/Spotter/Whateverer

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use?

Rifles/Assault rifles/guns/etc.

5) What is your current wep you are using?

I found a magnum recently (Continuously dying from snipers)

6) Why should we choose you?

I would work better with a team, and hopefully be able to get a little bit further than having a flashlight pointed at someone.

Quick question: Are you guys using a ranking system, or can we just all agree that we are survivors together that need to work together to get a high score, survive, and share what is necessary to do so? I'm just tired of looking at all this application process and listen to your "commanding officer" stuff. I mean, yeah, don't be a douche or a troll, but might there be a way that we can just play together? I mean, I want to play legit and as a team, but don't act like this is a real army is all. So, if we're just playing "a game" together for the enjoyment of raping some zombies and perhaps capping some loot from other players from time to time, I'd love to play with this squad.

And as for my credits, I represent 3 players, myself and 2 others.

1) 22 ( all of us )

2) We all live in Texas and play at midnight central time usually. We don't like to play unless it's all 3 of us, so yeah, it's either all or none for us.

3) Our Roles: Sniper/Support, Medic/Pack Mule, and Looter/Navigator. We all know our roles, 1 of us is clearly the better shot, the other has a bad pc right now, so he simply carries our stuff, and I am the navigator.

4-5) Sniper-DMR or AKM (currently carries and AKM) Pack Mule-Shotgun of any class (accounting for the lag, his spray and pray is the best he can do for now) Myself-I'm a AR carrier, currently have the L85, but I want to get my hands on an M4.

6) We work together, using skype to avoid in game chat getting us spotted. Our communication skills are excellent and we have done well despite the few times we've been hacked. The 2 of us are familiar with controls, landmarks, AI, and navigating. Our pack mule is new to the game by 2 days and is currently working to buy a new pc, so in the near future, this 3 man squad would be more than most 6 man squads could handle (LOL just kidding).

Run down of our gear: 2 alice packs and a backpack coyote..L85, 2 PDW, AK-74, Remington 870, Makorav, 1911, ammo for multiple weapons including: M249, AKM, AK-74, CZ-550, DMR, and a few others. We have morphine, food, cooked meat, blood packs, and a few other useful items in our inventory including the necessary survival kit (bottles, matches, hatchet, etc).

We know the game well and just want to have a good time playing through the zombie apocalypse...let me know if you guys would like to play with us some time. Look forward to rampaging some zombies.