paintball2x1

Team of 6 looking for more players!

Hello we are currently a team of 6 players and we are looking to expand our numbers.

(we use mature language)

We are a US based team

We use a chat system called dolby axon,

https://axon.dolby.com/ (download link)

Fill our the forum below in a post.

Leave Steam name at bottom so we can get in contact with you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) How old are you?

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone)

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use?

5) What is your current wep you are using?

6) Why should we choose you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Invited will be going out through the night.

Edited by paintball2x1

1) How old are you? 15

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) Central US

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter Looter

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? AKs or any Assault Rifle

5) What is your current wep you are using? AKM (3 mags)

6) Why should we choose you? I'm mature with my gameplay, and I play to win. I also enjoy playing as a team.

Skype = colejames939

1) How old are you? 25

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) EST

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter Spotter or assault

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? L85

5) What is your current wep you are using? Currently us the L85

6) Why should we choose you? Because if I join you I will defend you to the death and always be first in, last out.

1) How old are you? 25

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) EST

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter Spotter or assault

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? L85

5) What is your current wep you are using? Currently us the L85

6) Why should we choose you? Because if I join you I will defend you to the death and always be first in, last out.

whats your skype?

1) How old are you? 13, I may be young, but i am mature and serious, but I can also have some fun too.

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) CST Around all day.

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter: CQC, and Sniper

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? M4A1 CCO, M14 AIM

5) What is your current wep you are using? DMR/M14 Aim

6) Why should we choose you? Because i'm good at pvp, i can be very tactical, and i can gear up really fast.

Edited by BradenIsBreeZy

1) How old are you? 16

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) GMT -5:00

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter - (Favored)Sniper and can deal with CQC(not favored).

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? I'm satisfactory with any weapon as long as I can snipe or do CQC.

5) What is your current wep you are using? M16 if I'm right.

6) Why should we choose you? I am a great sniper and can pull the trigger when needed, I have great communication and will hope everyone on the team does too, not like is that you over there and not get a response for a few second I let people know then and there at the moment it is necessary. I've been looking for a nice and kind of small group to run with it seems this would be the best fit. So, I took a crack at it.

Edited by Symbolic.

1) How old are you? 20

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) PST

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter Spotter

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? Rifles

5) What is your current wep you are using? Long range rifle

6) Why should we choose you? I work well in teams, I am observant, and can contribute.

1) How old are you? 20

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) PST

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter Spotter

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? Rifles

5) What is your current wep you are using? Long range rifle

6) Why should we choose you? I work well in teams, I am observant, and can contribute.

whats your skype?

1) How old are you?17

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone)GMT -5 all the time

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter: CQC,

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? assault rifles

5) What is your current wep you are using? L85A

6) Why should we choose you? I am a mature player that enjoy playing in a teamwork and realistic manner, ex: project reality/Arma2 player, I can listen to orders, and can hit a target.

1) 31

2) GMT-5 varies

3) spotter/sniper but really any

4) No preference yet (i'm new)

5) None

6) Did I say I'm 31? lol I'm a team player; it's why I like arma to begin with.

Im interested. Steam account is Monushka. Send me a message and ill respond with my skype name.

Do you mostly use Skype or Axon?

I'd like to avoid downloading it if possible :P

axon 100% of the time

1) How old are you? 15

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) Eastern Time zone. I usually stay up pretty late and wake up around noon.

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter It doesn't really matter to me. I am not very good at sniping though.

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? I usually like shottys because there is so much ammo avaliable for them.

5) What is your current wep you are using? I just died and then got off so none.

6) Why should we choose you? Because I'm a good team player and can follow directions well.

1) How old are you? 18

2) What time are you usually on? (time zone) Summer so mostly all day, West Coast

3) What is your preferred roll to play on the team? such as a sniper/CQC/looter/spotter Looter/Scout

4) What is the preferred wep you like to use? Anything but i find myself with the macarov pistol alot (ya i know its spelled wrong)

5) What is your current wep you are using? Shotgun and Sidearm

6) Why should we choose you? Mature player whos just looking for a fun team to work with.

Edited by h4344