Sign in to follow this  
Darkstar_

"Hackers" everywhere

This s*** is starting to take over. Today I joined 3 different servers at 3 different times during the day and each time after like 10 minutes of play I got teleported somewhere with everyone else who was on the server. Maybe today really was a particularly bad day, but this is going on for some time now.

Back when I started out with DayZ I was feeling f***** over when bandit lamers shot me after saying "friendly" via direct comm and stole my loot, but now I would trade everything to have those bandits back instead of those so called "hackers", whom really are nothing more but dim-witted excuses of failed abortions.

It's really getting quite annoying when you try to go somewhere and suddenly someone teleports you to some location miles away, in some thunderdome bs or right in the sky to drop to your death, because you actually start being afraid of logging in to a server.

Honestly I feel like BI isn't really putting enough resources into stopping this and I will tell you right now that if script kiddies are allowed to take over and rule this abomination of a world while they are jerking each other off in a circle this could possibly be the death of our beloved game. It's spreading like the cancer and it's not going to stop until this hungry mob of half-wits is cleansed from the face of this bitter earth.

And no I don't have any screenshots as I was occupied hammering Alt+F4 until my fingers were bleeding and I was throwing up so I could maybe keep some of my gear and not die a gruesome death by the hands of some 12yo antisocial fuckup who just experienced his first premature ejaculation from feeling like god almighty (praise the lord) in a vidya gaem. Which is utterly ridiculous, but I chose to pay for it nonetheless (silly me).

On another note, I think this problem won't be solved by players reporting one cheater at a time.

Excuse my bad language.

feel with ya bro....fuck those hackers... Had a fucking kid that teleported the hole server and killed all of us ... put cherno forest on fire.... blow up all the building..... stole my vechile and fucked all 4 wheels then left it there...

Best way to deal the hackers is to go on break, till the standalone comes.

Or just mess around in cherno or elektro till everything starts to work properly.

This is why everyone is going to private hive servers. Lock it up, invite the people you can trust to play.

It's getting rampant. We pretty much employed a scorched earth tactic to keep them from getting all of our vehicles. We have had Cherno and Electro engulfed for days now. When it gets to the point where you can't even play it's pretty bad. I've been on break for about a week now. We don't want to ban everyone that isn't us because PvP is great when everyone plays by the rules. If it wasn't this it would be ghosting or duping. It will get better I am sure.