Publik

Event: Freeside Trading Co. Open Trading 8/10 - 8/12

8/10 - 8/12 Event

Seattle 104 Freeside 2

20:00 - 23:00 UTC

Freeside Trading Co. will be hosting our weekly open trading event. We'll be exchanging weapons, ammo, and items on-site.

When: 8/10 - 8/12, 20:00 UTC - 23:00 UTC

Where:

• 8/10 Factory, between Polana and Orlovets
  • 8/11 Location TBA
  • 8/12 Location TBA

TS3 Server: ts35.gameservers.com:9253 - Whisper an officer if you need any help.

Rules: Approach the compound from the road at a walk. Enter through the front gatehouse after announcing yourself over VOIP and chat. Do not sign in or out at the compound (do so at the treeline). When inside, lower your weapon (primary out but down). The guards will direct you to the trading location. Please do not arrive early.

Note: SixUpdater may dislike us

Edited by Publik
  • Like 1

Thread updated, sorry for the delay.

Update: We came under attack from a legit attack! Very fun :D unfortunately a hacker decided it would be fun to teleport the server populace to the same location and plant a satchel charge beneath our feet before hand, luckily he misplaced it and most of the server survived, we shut the server down to save people and investigate the hacker.

We had the best legit attack so far and the hacker stopped it >:(

Server will be down until further notice.

• Like 1

Hrm...that would explain why I got attacked on the way there.

Oh well, teaches me to be lazy and travel to the trade post on the same server, especially when I'm alone.

Edited by Deetwo

Announcing location on forums = bad idea. Hackers and bandits will flock

Update: We came under attack from a legit attack! Very fun :D unfortunately a hacker decided it would be fun to teleport the server populace to the same location and plant a satchel charge beneath our feet before hand, luckily he misplaced it and most of the server survived, we shut the server down to save people and investigate the hacker.

We had the best legit attack so far and the hacker stopped it >:(

Server will be down until further notice.

Credit to all you guys at Freeside Trading Company. Soldiering on despite all kinds of fucktards trying to crash your servers.

Myself and everyone I play with fully supports the great work you are trying to do. We have played on your servers and generally tried to be helpful. (ie; returning stolen vehicles, etc.)

It's this kind of player-driven initiative that needs to be supported and grown for DayZ to have a chance at being something new - not just another bullshit FPS.

Don't let the brain-dead ass clowns get you down, keep fighting the good fight.

Credit to all you guys at Freeside Trading Company. Soldiering on despite all kinds of fucktards trying to crash your servers.

Myself and everyone I play with fully supports the great work you are trying to do. We have played on your servers and generally tried to be helpful. (ie; returning stolen vehicles, etc.)

It's this kind of player-driven initiative that needs to be supported and grown for DayZ to have a chance at being something new - not just another bullshit FPS.

Don't let the brain-dead ass clowns get you down, keep fighting the good fight.

Thank you for your support Aryan, It's the support of the community and the customers who use our services that keep us going!

Announcing location on forums = bad idea. Hackers and bandits will flock

Unfortunately, we have no choice but to announce the location publicly, the alternative is to keep things secret and if we were lucky we'd get maybe 2 or 3 traders.

I'd rather have it public and have 15+ traders a day and some bandit attacks to keep things interesting. Hackers can ruin our day regardless, out of working hours they target our storage camps, our vehicles and have even started picking off individual members from what I heard.

How can I become some kind of helper in this organization? I would love to be a part of it.

I predict.... a massive shootout