SonicCoDJumper

DE 1564 - Continuously locked

Server Name: DE 1564

(Your) Timezone: GMT +2

Date/Time: 8/9/2012 - 8:54 PM

Server Administrator('s): Not sure (sorry)

What happened: The server is being locked continuously the last couple of days. I'm guessing that the only time the server gets unlocked is whenever the owner goes to sleep or whatsoever. Fairly sure that there is a high chance of the guy trying to gather as much vehicles as he can without being disturbed by any other players.

Evidence/Proof: http://s14.postimage.org/w1i432tqp/e9e1a6.png

post-87620-0-82307800-1344538850_thumb.p

• Like 2

The server just locked again.

Time: 3:12 AM

The last couple of the days the admin is 'fast restarting' it aswel about roughly 10 times a day (give or take).

And no, this is not on the times whenever the server is supposed to be restarted as they are listed on the MOTD (Messese Of The Day}.

Guys who cares? are we all "Dayz Police"? Honestly just go to another server you act like there is only 1 place to play the game there are tons of servers. The game is simple to get geared up once you die so who cares?

• Like 4

Guys who cares? are we all "Dayz Police"? Honestly just go to another server you act like there is only 1 place to play the game there are tons of servers. The game is simple to get geared up once you die so who cares?

You can't overlook ANY rule being broken. If you overlook these rules, then you're pro-scripting too. Rules are there to make things as fair, stable and logical (for the most part) as possible. What's the point of any of them if people keep doing what they want regardless?

-MONSTER

• Like 3

You can't overlook ANY rule being broken. If you overlook these rules, then you're pro-scripting too. Rules are there to make things as fair, stable and logical (for the most part) as possible. What's the point of any of them if people keep doing what they want regardless?

-MONSTER

So you want to a "Dayz Cop" LOL you made me laugh so good thanks for that! I just want you to know this is just a MOD not a game when I am on a server and I get kicked oh well I log into another one its just that easy. IT IS NOT THE PLAYERS/YOUR JOB to enforce the rules. We all check the box to follow them but we are NOT the enforcers. Its such a minor issue and people like yourself take it personaly for some reason feeling the need to report report report. Get over it and just play the game.

So you want to a "Dayz Cop" LOL you made me laugh so good thanks for that! I just want you to know this is just a MOD not a game when I am on a server and I get kicked oh well I log into another one its just that easy. IT IS NOT THE PLAYERS/YOUR JOB to enforce the rules. We all check the box to follow them but we are NOT the enforcers. Its such a minor issue and people like yourself take it personaly for some reason feeling the need to report report report. Get over it and just play the game.

Who said anyone is trying to be a "DayZ cop"? We're just trying to point out rule breakers so the administrators and moderators can take the proper actions to punishing them. And seriously, stop trolling this section of the forums.

Who said anyone is trying to be a "DayZ cop"? We're just trying to point out rule breakers so the administrators and moderators can take the proper actions to punishing them. And seriously, stop trolling this section of the forums.

If you can find where it says its the players job to enforce the rules and report servers let me know.

If you can find where it says its the players job to enforce the rules and report servers let me know.

Every player has a responsibility to ensure that the rules.are being followed. If a player doesn't report an admin for breaking the rules.who will?

true story. It's sad how people try to get attention and feel like cool guys. who fuckin cars. let the guy do there what he wants... Just join another server and don't waste your time for being selfmade policemen.

• Like 2

true story. It's sad how people try to get attention and feel like cool guys. who fuckin cars. let the guy do there what he wants... Just join another server and don't waste your time for being selfmade policemen.

Agreed. But some ppl just want to bring attention to themselves, cause they are real loosers in RL.

totally agree with you, besides a locked server is the LEAST important issue we should be looking out for, how about duppers? they are a menace to the game and really spoil it.

but I can instantly spot them but really the rules prevent me from banning them off my server.

besides that the mod is just a big experimentation for the stand alone game that is coming so please don't ruin anyones fun D=

Yah, who cares that the server is locked and the Admin and his friends are gathering all the good gear. Who care that they can then posisition themselves, then server hop and RUIN OTHER PLAYERS GAMES

• Like 1

Not to mention, who cares to support the developers by catching rule breakers like these.....

It's actually quite saddening that people like that exist... because overlooking even the small rules can and will lead to worse rule breaking, ruining other people's fun.

Not to mention these servers are to help the Development of the game, they have an agreement on how to run the server.

With all the BS going on i don`t blame them.

Hording gear is no longer a valid reason because every server already has a zillion tents.

In fact, keep this up and there will be no servers at all except private hive servers / Lingor servers.

• Like 1

Back in my day... *shaky elderly gentleman's voice*

we had a name for people who tattle-taled. We called them 'tattle-tales' and we beat the shit out of them and took their lunch money because of it. Seriously though, you sound like a butthurt sore loser by reporting server owners for stuff like this. Good luck making friends!

Edited by Harun Danyal
  • Like 1

Why do you protect rogue server owners who don't play by the official rules? If they want to play their own game they can install a private hive and lock their server whenever they want. The rules are very clear that you can never password protect or lock your server if you want to be connected to the hive.

Oh yeah the server is unlocked atm and one player is online: http://i.imgur.com/hIBzc.jpg

Edited by DrEpic
  • Like 2

For the people that feel so desperate to insult and mock people for trying to make the game fair and ensure every one is following the rules. You're in no place to call them attention seekers and loser. What you're doing is getting attention by saying these things and indeed makes it look as though YOU are the attention seeking loser. As a side note I want to know where you went to school? Your idiot spelling makes it look like you're living in a hovel.

P.S Keep up the good work OP.

• Like 4

Guys I am just saying there are SO MANY servers to choose from just go to another one. Its NOT our job to be the enforcers of the rules I would say the only way I would do this if there were a very small number of servers.

Guys I am just saying there are SO MANY servers to choose from just go to another one. Its NOT our job to be the enforcers of the rules I would say the only way I would do this if there were a very small number of servers.

As a server admin/owner/hoster I can tell you its every players "job" to report stuff like this. Its in the players own best interest.

>IT IS NOT THE PLAYERS/YOUR JOB to enforce the rules

>IT IS NOT YOUR JOB to enforce the rules

>enforce the rules

>rules

So I guess if you saw someone robbing a store, you wouldn't call the police because it's not your job to 'enforce the rules'

I personally don't care if a server is locked, but you seem to care a whole lot, how about spending a little less time patrolling this forum, and playing the game? You must be a large faggot.

[user warned, 3 days PPS. -Max]

Edited by Guest
Stop with the homophobic remarks please

You guys are honestly hilarious...

These servers are paid for and run by individual people. I personally think its ridiculous to tell server owners how to operate a server they pay for and run with their own time and money. If you honestly feel so unimportant in real life that the only way you feel that you can make a difference in the world is by reporting people for trivial things they do on THEIR own server on THEIR own time then... well... I really feel bad for you.

Yeah its annoying seeing a locked server, but is it really so annoying that you have to stop what you're doing, open another page, and waste 15 minutes of your life that could have been spent finding another server and enjoying the game? Is it really so important to feel the pride in knowing that all the money and time that server owner spent on their server just went down the drain all because you got mad?

Lets just play DayZ and be happy.

Edited by Fallen Creature
  • Like 1

>IT IS NOT THE PLAYERS/YOUR JOB to enforce the rules

>IT IS NOT YOUR JOB to enforce the rules

>enforce the rules

>rules

So I guess if you saw someone robbing a store, you wouldn't call the police because it's not your job to 'enforce the rules'

I personally don't care if a server is locked, but you seem to care a whole lot, how about spending a little less time patrolling this forum, and playing the game? You must be a large faggot.

LOL... Are you really equating an antisocial server owner to a robber? That makes no sense whatsoever. How is this guy locking a server that he pays for affecting you, or anyone else, in a negative way? Yeah, of course you call the police when you see a robber robbing a store. The store owner, as well as the people in the store, are being affected in a negative way. This guy locking a server he OWNS and that NO ONE else pays for or has really any ties to does not affect anyone in a negative way in any way shape or form. So why spend more than 20 seconds of your life thinking about it? Find another server, or buy your own.