Wild_Child666

Canadian looking for a few people to survive with

Just started playing about a week ago and have found that playing DayZ by yourself is not only scary as shit...but kinda boring and impossible.

I am not the type to kill my team mates just for fun, i actually play realisitcally.

Looking for some people to join up with me. Killing bandits, securing towns, looting and of course...killing Zombies.

I try to play as much as i can during the week (6pm-12am MDT - Mountain Daylight Time or Mountain time zone)

Also, I try to play as much as possible on weekends.

Let me know if anyone would be interested!!!!

Skype - boondockjock

Add me up Wild Child, I'm in southern ontario myself and play between 6pm-midnight EST. I'm a friendly player as well and already have a bit of knowledge in the game.

Look me up on steam...we run in vent and can give you info there...we run at about 8pm cst....on FR 13............. Steam name Koarn23

Just started playing about a week ago and have found that playing DayZ by yourself is not only scary as shit...but kinda boring and impossible.

I am not the type to kill my team mates just for fun, i actually play realisitcally.

Looking for some people to join up with me. Killing bandits, securing towns, looting and of course...killing Zombies.

I try to play as much as i can during the week (6pm-12am MDT - Mountain Daylight Time or Mountain time zone)

Also, I try to play as much as possible on weekends.

Let me know if anyone would be interested!!!!

Skype - boondockjock

If you are still looking for people to play with im game. I live in alaska and depending on which timezone you are in it shouldnt be too much of a problem. my skype is "zac.boughton"

vb0k.png

|TRB| !The Relevant Bandidos! |TRB|

We're a rather organized group of people recording our gameplay, and we're having lots of fun. It's all about having fun, yet being prepared for intense situations. When-ever you get accepted in the group, you'll be able to get free gear within our group, aslong as you follow simple orders. We're looking for new well speaking english people. Feel free to contact us! Use any of the contact informations below.

Apply on this website followed by a short format. We're a very tactical clan. Need support with anything? Head on our TS server.

-> 94.242.227.2:10002