cheersBrand

Insider information about a plan tonight. Sabotage it!

Edit: Deleted. Everyone who reads this now, is too late.

Edited by cheersBrand

or you just want to bait people to kill them .. no thanks

something not right about this.

You end the raid at Northwest airfield, right? Expect snipers. hint-hint

Sounds good. But don't forget that we collect people on the way. So there could be some delay regarding our arrival time. Not all germans are on time.

Edited by cheersBrand

How long till it starts? cant calculate ur timezone diffrence -.-

It will start in exactly one hour from now.

Why would you post this on a public forum for a game that they play? More than likely they will see this and figure out who you are.

This is like a black ops agent finding top secret info and then broadcasting it over an intercom back to their country,

Either this is a set up or this guy really is that stupid...my guess is the second one.

Why would you post this on a public forum for a game that they play? More than likely they will see this and figure out who you are.

This is like a black ops agent finding top secret info and then broadcasting it over an intercom back to their country,

Either this is a set up or this guy really is that stupid...my guess is the second one.

What other possibilites I have. There is no time to organize anything else so I post it where people can read it. They are ingame already to prepare and the possibility they read this is low. But of course there is the possibility. I risk it.

Edited by cheersBrand

So, your group puts together a well thought out plan and go to execute it to further their goals. You were invited to come along because your friends decided they would bring you in on the excitement and share in the loot. You then immediately run to these forums and sabotage their entire operation because you want to see the all get killed.

Don't say there's another way to interpret this, you are literally ruining an op they put together simply because you don't want to collect loot for an hour but because you want to get shot at. Have you told your 'friends' you're doing this to them? Have you even discussed this with them? Because if you haven't then I feel so sorry for your 'friends'.

You're in the bandit campfire area which means you understand a bandit works with a team or lone-wolfs his way through situations. I don't know how you operate, but my fire-team doesn't fuck each other simply because we want to see people get shot at.

• Like 1

So, your group puts together a well thought out plan and go to execute it to further their goals. You were invited to come along because your friends decided they would bring you in on the excitement and share in the loot. You then immediately run to these forums and sabotage their entire operation because you want to see the all get killed.

Don't say there's another way to interpret this, you are literally ruining an op they put together simply because you don't want to collect loot for an hour but because you want to get shot at. Have you told your 'friends' you're doing this to them? Have you even discussed this with them? Because if you haven't then I feel so sorry for your 'friends'.

You're in the bandit campfire area which means you understand a bandit works with a team or lone-wolfs his way through situations. I don't know how you operate, but my fire-team doesn't fuck each other simply because we want to see people get shot at.

This is a game. In real life I'd had some really hard moralic problems with that. But this is something I can just do within a game - and nowhere else. Of this somehow sucks and your post really makes me feel bad a little bit, but on the other hand I want to see how it feels. It's kind of experiment. Nobody else is doing this and I want to test it. I want to try something in a virtual game that I could never do in real life.

ps: Im out now going to participate. See you - or see you not. Think about it what you want. I won't post here anymore (just the youtube link if the video is gonna be good.).

Edited by cheersBrand

Hmm...sounds interesting. Who says they don't use the forums?

--So quick to judge, he wants some excitement. How in the world is a bus trip with 20 people seeing absolutely ZERO resistance fun? One sniper in the hill at kamy could drop both bus drivers, the team jumps out or someone would take the wheel and try to go on. At that point you either clear house or you keep popping the driver!

Edited by calthehunter

This is a game. In real life I'd had some really hard moralic problems with that. But this is something I can just do within a game - and nowhere else. Of this somehow sucks and your post really makes me feel bad a little bit, but on the other hand I want to see how it feels. It's kind of experiment. Nobody else is doing this and I want to test it. I want to try something in a virtual game that I could never do in real life.

ps: Im out now going to participate. See you - or see you not. Think about it what you want. I won't post here anymore (just the youtube link if the video is gonna be good.).

I'm confused, you don't have a problem fucking your friends over in a video game but you do have problems with fucking your friends over in real life? You sound like an e-bully to me, you know? The kind of person who has the mentality of : I can do whatever I want to my e-friends because they can't beat my ass in real life when they get pissed off. Thank god you can't choke slam people through a monitor yet!

Yeah. You are exactly right. If they could beat me, I would never do this. And just by the way - earlier or later they will die anyway die. Everyone dies in DayZ.

Edited by cheersBrand

Edit: Deleted. Everyone who reads this now, is too late.

Why? I saw a motorcycle pass a few minutes ago, they're not coming?

I'm confused, you don't have a problem fucking your friends over in a video game but you do have problems with fucking your friends over in real life? You sound like an e-bully to me, you know? The kind of person who has the mentality of : I can do whatever I want to my e-friends because they can't beat my ass in real life when they get pissed off. Thank god you can't choke slam people through a monitor yet!

You realize that you're the one tearing him apart because he chose to play the game a certain way? Hate to inform you (well, no, I don't), but you're the e-bully in this situation. (Way to freak out, boss)

Edited by calthehunter

We start in ~10 minutes. Teamspeak is hell right now. All in one Channel. At the moment 17 People. Will be more later on.

Why? I saw a motorcycle pass a few minutes ago, they're not coming?

I saw the motorcycle too. it passed berenzino.

I will edit THIS post here when we started the bus. We will definitely cross Solnichniy and kamyshovo

Update 20:29: Still waiting for one member. He is afk. But I think within 10 minutes we start.

Update 20:31: Some names of players I know:*deleted*

*deleted*

Update 20:35: The member arrived. Waiting for him to download newest beta patch -_-

Update 20:40: We start now. I update for every town we cross. But I think until we leave Berenzino it will take some minutes again.

Update 20:43: We fuel one bus right now... sorry for the delay

Update 20:51: I think until kayshovo it will be 20-30 minutes. We are will be in 5 minutes in berenzino. Its hard to coordinate so many people. ALso for us germans.. ^^

FINAL UPDATE: WE LEFT BERENZINO. BUS IS ROLLING. NO MORE COMMENTS BECAUSE FRAPS IS RUNNING. HF

Edited by cheersBrand