Sign in to follow this  
flat1820

Getting fuel.

Is there anything special one needs to get fuel. Finally I find a quad and motorcycle, but they are out of fuel. So I then go and find a jerry can, and head over to the nearest fuel tank. Nothing. Tried to scroll for the 'fill' option, it's not there. Ok, find another fuel tank, again not working. Checked a loot map, run to the fuel tank shown on the map, again nothing.

I tired standing next to it, on top of it... I also didn't have the toolbox at that time. So what gives...

Thanks for the help.

That'll because it's already full, an empty jerrycan is actually called a empty jerrycan. Lots of people have this problem.

• Like 1

fuel tanks are only the big long ones

the fill option is in the very middle and you have to look down

then as he said make sure its empty jerry can with the red circle cross over the icon

The rusty tanks near barns are also available.

Yes, your jerry can needs to be empty (the icon changes, like a water bottle), and you stand near the center of the tank (the jerry can can't be in your pack), and it will give you the option in your scroll wheel menu.

fuel tanks are only the big long ones

the fill option is in the very middle and you have to look down

then as he said make sure its empty jerry can with the red circle cross over the icon

This. You can't use fuel pumps or white propane tanks. NE Airfield has a tank you can use and it's relatively safe

That'll because it's already full, an empty jerrycan is actually called a empty jerrycan. Lots of people have this problem.

Well shit on toast. Ok. Didn't expect it to be full already. Will try again tonight.

thanks for the answers gents (and ladies, if you're there)

• Like 1

Well shit on toast. Ok. Didn't expect it to be full already. Will try again tonight.

thanks for the answers gents (and ladies, if you're there)

I prefer "Well Crap on a cracker" But beans for that.

And on topic I did the same thing when I tried the 1st time too, ran around about 4 different kind of fuel depot's trying to fill up the damn jerry can then as I was standing next to my bike I noticed the "Fill ATV" option and gave myself a quick facepalm..

Have fun with dem bikes, don't hide them away and not use them like most people do as you will lose them anyway so just have fun with them while you got em.

Regards

Sprucey