Sign in to follow this  
Tobeh

Arma 2, arma 2 OA nor arma 2:CO will launch

I have read all the fixes around this and the arma 2 forums, but none of it fixed it for me. I have defragged and verified integrity reinstalled both games 3 times. Still it wont launc properly all i get is first time setup then a little check box and after that nothing happens.

You will need to provide more information and even a screenshot would be immensely helpful. What is this little check box you speak of?

Also, dont forget you need to run Arma2 OA by itself for the first time to install Battleye and your registry etc.

I can not provide you with my own screenshot at the moment because im reinstalling the game for the 4th time :P, but skip to 0:20

and u will see the check box im talking about on 0:23, this is not the error im experiencing though this is just to show u the check box

Edit: Ignore the video and go to this link :P http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=23i7bkh&s=6

Edited by Tobeh

I'm done with my fourth reinstall but still not working i also reinstalled steam

I dont know if this helps but if i try to reinstall battle eye through steam by right clicking arma 2 it says, "This game is currently unavailable please try again another time"

run the game after installing it....meaning :

After complete installation of arma 2 AND arma 2 operation arrowhead

Exit steam and start it again as administrator.(since you have it already installed just run steam as administrator)...

First right click arma 2 and press play game.(at the left column where it displays the game names)

Second right click arma operation arrowhead and press play game.(at the left column where it displays the game names)

edit: after that launch arma2 comined operations

if the problem remains after those steps contact me.

http://steamcommunit.../id/MichaeLK12/

Edited by Arch0N