Sign in to follow this  
leckarsch

For a better pvp

Atm, everyone is camping in Cherno/Electro and NW airfield and a little variety wouldn't hurt.

I thought, let us see/hear the chopper's when they crash and maybe increase the loot. This change makes it harder to get the best gear and chopper crashes becomes a pvp event.

And this event only happens all 3 to 5 hours if 30 or more ppl are on the server. So you can't abuse it by just joining an empty server.

Edited by leckarsch

So your suggesting just changing the camping location slightly?

Not worth the code IMO.

• Like 1

People already camp chopper crashes....

no that wouldent work because the reason why they are "crash sites" is because of the infection. You are a survivor that has arrived AFTER the infection, so you think we should have zombies flying helicopters?

• Like 1

So your suggesting just changing the camping location slightly?

Not worth the code IMO.

Mh yeah, i think the problem is that you always find them on big fields and it's easy to find a good sniper spot to camp them maybe they should also crash in forests

no that wouldent work because the reason why they are "crash sites" is because of the infection. You are a survivor that has arrived AFTER the infection, so you think we should have zombies flying helicopters?

Oh my god. Please that's no criterion and be al little more creative.

Firstly, it's a game u can even add zombie ufos

Secondly: Do you really think there are no millitary survivors?

Edited by leckarsch

dont feed the troll

Ok, let the game as it is now, alpha. Maybe fix the bugs and get bored after 2 weeks.

Mh yeah, i think the problem is that you always find them on big fields and it's easy to find a good sniper spot to camp them maybe they should also crash in forests

Oh my god. Please that's no criterion and be al little more creative.

Firstly, it's a game u can even add zombie ufos

Secondly: Do you really think there are no millitary survivors?

Yes, and if they are survivors then why are they crashing everywhere? Its hard to reason with an idiot.