Sign in to follow this  
dault

us 625 hacking

Hey me and some friends were driving around in a v3s when suddenly every vehicle got teleported to the same location after running around for a bit someone named kyle teleported to us so i shot him 5 times and he did not die so i aborted (only because i new he had godmode on). shortly after everyone was teleported in the air so my mate alt f4ed (because of the hack) and he got a message saying "you cant escape that easy alt f4 is now changed to suicide" we are getting so f!@#ing sick of this. we spend all night getting gear and vehicles for a hacker to ruin our night, sorry title is missleading it was us 599 not us 625....

Edited by dault

update it is currently just me and friends on the server and 1 other guy called ackbar and we are still being killed so it is him (he changed his name from kyle)

I dont get it why you people insist on reporting hackers by their name. Player names can be changed in a matter of seconds.

The only real way of them actually remotely making an effort at banning the person your crying about it by finding out their IP and proving its theirs in the video that you just happen to be making with your fraps.

Sorry to say but intill they get some ACTUAL Anti-Hack program working seeing as battleeye is a piece of shit and couldnt block a pop up on google chrome, we are all pretty much fucked!!!!

enjoy!

This is why DayZ devs need to crack down on it more, and especially make the rules much harsher and give server admins more power to deal with them.

Also report there Name/GUID/IP

Just saying there name is a bad move as they will just change it.

Edited by Xelpherpolis

There name helps they can go through the battleye scripts

Edited by dault
  • Like 1