Sign in to follow this  
TheL337x (DayZ)

Silent

Well, Ill be the first to admit, (Im a hacker) but i don't kill people. or shit.

Now, Theirs a friend of mine, who's hacking going around teleporting to people to kill them, Invisible, targets people who are in the scoreboard "I" Etc..

Dont believe me, i could care less, his username is "Silent"

( use ventrilo with him all the time, so i would know )

IP: Redacted

ready for flamers / trolls.

I don't check forums, so say whatever

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 2

I could care less if im banned from DayZ tbh, I've hacked for the past 3 weeks now,

Im just giving people a heads up about silent.

He purchased his hack lastnight, and abusing the shit out of it.

He already went on a server, (Satchel charged) the road, and blew up a group of people that were driving a bus.

The Bypass is a hack, Not a script, Sorry kiddo.

Bypassing battle-eye takes no skill, especially when you people google for the cheats. So my statement stands, script kids.

Bypassing battle-eye takes no skill, especially when you people google for the cheats. So my statement stands, script kids.

Its people like you who make my day, If so called "Hacking" is easy, then you would think the fix for them is easy to? Yea.. Glad to see BI is doing things about it. Fun Fact: Did you know Battleye banned over 10,000 hackers? when that messaged popped up i laughed and spawned 400 zombies.

If you think its easy, we would love to see you do it, or better yet, tell sobeit its easy. Take care Scrub.

Its people like you who make my day, If so called "Hacking" is easy, then you would think the fix for them is easy to? Yea.. Glad to see BI is doing things about it. Fun Fact: Did you know Battleye banned over 10,000 hackers? when that messaged popped up i laughed and spawned 400 zombies.

If you think its easy, we would love to see you do it, or better yet, tell sobeit its easy. Take care Scrub.

Skip the pissing match and stay focused man. Evidence?

Skip the pissing match and stay focused man. Evidence?

I don't have evidence, even if i did i wouldn't post.

Just saying, watch out .

Take my word, or don't take it, i don't really care.

*Bump*

I and a Friend just happened to be killed by him.

My Username: SarVarTar

Server: US126

When: 21:09 GMT+2

Where: NW Airfield

What happened:

We were going around the Airfield and saw him runnig around. I hid in a tree and observed. After aggroing lots of Zombies he came around and killed my friend (Username B1). I ran some way back. While runnig i shot him 5 or 6 times with a Ak74 Kobra. I hit at least 3 times. He just stood there and did nothing. I ran a bit further into the woods and duck behind a sandbag barrier, where I waited. He came around the corner and I emptied a whole Magazine right in his face. He didn't even flinch and didn't die either. Thought for a moment he just logged out and proceeded further away. After treating my bleeding he appeared again. Could only get a glimpse of his Nametag while he shot me dead.

Can't really believe he just logged out and in again before taking any hits...

We don't care for losing our equippment and all, but it's just humiliating to be killed with such methods, instead of a fair fight.

*edit*

sadly couldn't take any videoproof or screens while it happend...

Edited by SarVarTar