Sign in to follow this  
fieser_fettsack

Unconscious but not dying

Hi!

I got a problem that ive already read some threats about but it seems like there is no real solution:

I was killed, respawned on another server, my legs broke instantly and i was bleeding and unconscious! So now I waited about 5 hours and the hourglass moved not at all... The bleeding stopped, no idea why, and i am stuck at 3600 blood. I am already at critical hunger and thirst but my blood does not change!

I need help! I read that if I post this issue on daysmod.com and ask for a game ID reset it could fix the problem!

So for any admin or whoever can help me out, PLEASE I really want to play again but it doesnt seem like I can solve this bug on my own!

Thanks

another way is if you know where you lying arround you could ask someon to come and kill you. this may be the fastes thing.

Actually, the best way would be having someone use an epi pen on you. I've had a similar experience and was lucky enough that a team mate had one on him.

• Like 1

Wow thanks for all those answers!

couldnt talk to anyone because chat is disabled when youre unconscious and even if anyone came to help me that would be a waste of time because i had starting gear xD Didnt even know where i was lying because i fell unconscious just when i respawned!

But I am lucky! I restarted the game and after about 20 minutes I started bleeding again! even quite fast so it wasnt the starving which normaly takes about 10 blood per second! Anyways I died but still thanks for all your help guys!