Dudeh93

De 125 - Worst server out there.

So basically, we've been playing there for awhile, and finally given up, the server keeps bugging your tents / vehicles so they disappear and will require a restart so they reappear, the server crashes every 15-20 minutes unless during night time, So if you're in a vehicle you will loose it after the restart because its RARELY works to save vehicles. So for those who actually want to enjoy the game, I advice you not to spend any time on this pathetic excuse of a server.

You are welcome to play at my server US 634 (ping for eu residents is about 200-ish)

We have a stable server, not perfect in any way but a fun server to play at.

Best regards

Terrorfish

I've been playing on DE 125 for a number of weeks and I had a completely different experience. I had a bicycle which was always where I left it for about two weeks (who took it? I'll find you!), and I have only experienced a single server crash.

As for disappearing tents and vehicles, I might have something to do with that... So far I've pinched an ATV and a UAZ, and heroically liberated a bicycle which I used to run over a whole bunch of tents that were standing in the way of progress.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 2

I've been playing on DE 125 for a number of weeks and I had a completely different experience. I had a bicycle which was always where I left it for about two weeks (who took it? I'll find you!), and I have only experienced a single server crash.

As for disappearing tents and vehicles, I might have something to do with that... So far I've pinched an ATV and a UAZ, and heroically liberated a bicycle which I used to run over a whole bunch of tents that were standing in the way of progress.

Well the tents do reappear but you'll have to wait like 6-12 hours before you can actually use them again, it's like the server forgot to put them back in after a restart, and it happens at least once a day.

You are welcome to play at my server US 634 (ping for eu residents is about 200-ish)

We have a stable server, not perfect in any way but a fun server to play at.

Best regards

Terrorfish

Thanks for the offer, but 200 ping is a bit to high for me :/ The DE servers keep my ping about 50-60 and i'd preffer it that way