Sign in to follow this  
MOUZONE

Green Mountain

whats so bad about this place? D: i mean yeah, i went there with a friend and he died, and i nearly did too.. but that was because of the texture bug :< have yet to go there where i can actually see!

whats so bad about this place? D: i mean yeah, i went there with a friend and he died, and i nearly did too.. but that was because of the texture bug :< have yet to go there where i can actually see!

Those dead bodies tell you something fishy was going on there. The dead soldier bodies didn't have enough time to convert to zombies and looks like someone was trying to cover up their tracks.

god last time i went there i got geared up out of the nothing (it just popped a ghillie an as50, m4 silenced, food and a m1911), the gear just appeard on my inventory with a message saying go and slay the kind that hunts the survivors. Creepy but i followed the mission.

• Like 2

whats so bad im actully there now...and im still playing...nothing happend so far...and about these rumor that say green mountain is haunted i jus oh wtf? nooooo ....( THIS WAS THE LAST MSG WE GOT FROM THIS PLAYER HE PLAYER DIED OF AN UNKOWN CAUSE... HIS BODY NEVER FOUND)

Wait ... so there are actually underground corridors ?

I am sooo going to visit that place with Flares or Chem Sticks :P

But will do it on my next life ^^

Wait ... so there are actually underground corridors ?

I am sooo going to visit that place with Flares or Chem Sticks :P

But will do it on my next life ^^

No, that's just the corridor that goes into the tower. No secret underground complexes. :(

whats so bad im actully there now...and im still playing...nothing happend so far...and about these rumor that say green mountain is haunted i jus oh wtf? nooooo ....( THIS WAS THE LAST MSG WE GOT FROM THIS PLAYER HE PLAYER DIED OF AN UNKOWN CAUSE... HIS BODY NEVER FOUND)

What a spooky tale, I'm shaking.

Green mountain is srs bsnss. Ghost busters bsnss.

*shivers* that was pretty freaking awesome, if overly exesive, and mind numbingly terrifieing.

BTW thanks, that video gave me the idea for a whole indie game, me and my friends will get right on it, yuo can be beta tester for

THE GREEN MOUNTAIN *DUHDUHDUHDUHDUUUHHH

(im serious)

At first I feared Green Mountain, but then I was like SHOVE THIS UP YOUR ASS, MOUNTAIN!

And now I am free from its evils :)

• Like 1