Mad_Vengeance (DayZ)

Noob/Survivor friendly servers.

Just letting you guys know about a very noob friendly server, I have been playing there a bit and most people are very friendly and dont just CoD kiddie it.

The server is US1106 hosted in Dallas i believe.

Please be friendly too and join in with them.

No offense, but by creating this thread you effectively invited a metric ton of bandits to the server.

• Like 3

No offense, but by creating this thread you effectively invited a metric ton of bandits to the server.

No offence but i got a metric none of bandits on the server, No one has died and everyone is happy on direct chat haha.

It does not matter. By creating this post people like me will come to your server and kill everything moving...

• Like 1

No offence but i got a metric none of bandits on the server, No one has died and everyone is happy on direct chat haha.

I believe you missed his point. By making your server known, it will undoubtedly become a beacon for all bandits to converge on.

• Like 1

Screw you Steppwolf! Don't tell him *shifty eyes*

How many people will be on this server? I just need to count how many cli- I mean cans of beans I"ll need to bring for everyone to share :3

Come join us! PRIVATE HIVE DayZ Pantera 50slot 100+Vehicles! Bandits ENCOURAGED!!!

75.126.39.68:2392

Post that in the Clan/Group Recruitment section or the Private Hive section...why would you post it here?

Please, please do not resurrect old threads like that.